PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Awwwww Yeeeaaaahhhh

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Default RE: Awwwww Yeeeaaaahhhh

Hey, how did the Sox do yesterday.....? [sm=badbadbad.gif] Long live the Evil Empire!!!!

HummBob, it's cool having the academy and memorial 2 seconds from my office. We stop by once and a while to watch the classes train outside. Amazing stuff - especially since I could never do that job!

I'm having a lot of fun so far with the new ride. This thing turns heads for sure.....not always with good looks though.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Default RE: Awwwww Yeeeaaaahhhh

ORIGINAL: 07HummerH3

Way to go and congratulations! As you can see, I think that you have made a masterful choice regarding color. My only suggestion is that you consider the rock sliders with the removeable steps as opposed to the nerf bars. If I could do it all over again, I'd scrap the nerf bars and do the same. They are absolutely impossible to keep clean and provide minimal functionality. Enjoy giving it your own personal touch and making it your own-- keep us posted.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1314/FCAB79EC2F044C2E9678F0E374200110.jpg[/IMG]
I love the color. It's not one I've seen around where I live.

As far as the bars, I really just need something to help the wife and kids get in and out - I'll look into that option, thanks for the feedback!