PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

An awesome Hummer!!! Semper Fidelis Marines

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Default An awesome Hummer!!! Semper Fidelis Marines

I want all of you to know this is a greatful mother who loves her son. This article is about a mother who lost her son in Iraq along with his 9 other friends due to an IED ( improvised explosive device). This H3 is one of the best cars I have seen as far as paint jobs ever. I am a former Marine and OIF/OEF veteran. Thanks guys and keep up the great post...Just copy the link and you can see the article if interested... Semper Fidelis
http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/mcn20...8?opendocument

Old 03-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Default RE: An awesome Hummer!!! Semper Fidelis Marines

I agree. That is awesome looking. What a good story behind it!

Old 03-08-2006, 07:43 PM

Very nice post [sm=usa.gif]

Old 03-08-2006, 09:18 PM

My thanks to all our Men and Women who put their lives on hold to defend our Great Nation...Thanks Guys!!

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 03-08-2006, 09:59 PM

Thanks guys for the appreciation!!! Alot of people forget about the men and women over there and around the world deployed... There are alot of people out there who hate us for doing our jobs which is B.S.!!!!! I think you should respect everyone for doing this country a favor!!! I am not trying to preach just thanking everyone for support... Here is an interesting article that makes me sick knowing I have lost friends because of IEDS!!!! Thanks Yall
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060308/...neral_protests

Old 03-08-2006, 11:33 PM

ORIGINAL: usmcman001

Thanks guys for the appreciation!!! Alot of people forget about the men and women over there and around the world deployed... There are alot of people out there who hate us for doing our jobs which is B.S.!!!!! I think you should respect everyone for doing this country a favor!!! I am not trying to preach just thanking everyone for support... Here is an interesting article that makes me sick knowing I have lost friends because of IEDS!!!! Thanks Yall
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060308/...neral_protests
First let me apologize in advance, I don't want to seem like I'm tarnishing this wonderful and beautiful thread/topic..

I didn't even open that link, because I seen that whole bit of bullsh!t on TV last night and I had a compulsion or an image of an IED going off in the middle of those rotten sonsabeotches...That demonstration from these bastards from Kansas was the highest form of anti-Americanism and disrespect for an honorable human being that I have ever seen in my life from so called American citizens...They should be all rounded up and sent over to Baghdad...Sorry about the rant, but that really pissed me off to see that.[sm=patriot.gif]

Old 03-09-2006, 03:04 AM

Awesome H3 but a more awesome story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will send AirbrushGuy a much deserved thank You..........

Semper Fidelis Leatherneck!

HMHpilot