PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Attention READ this about...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 06:06 AM
Default Attention READ this about...

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE FROM MYHUMMERPARTS OR YOURHUMMERPARTS, I SPENT $1000 ON MANIK PRODUCTS, 4 MONTHS LATER THEY STARTED TO RUST, MANIK SAID THE DEALER NEEDS TO HANDLE THE WARRANT, BRIAN AT MYHUMMERPARTS IS TAKING HIS SWEET OLD TIME, IM PISSED, HERE IS THE EMAIL

EMAIL #1

-----Original Message-----
From: CruisinCarAudio@aol.com [mailto:CruisinCarAudio@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:33 PM
To: Cadigan,Brian
Cc: CruisinCarAudio@aol.com
Subject: Disgruntled customer

I was one of your early customers, I purchase a number of items from you for my H3, about 6 months ago, including a brush guard, nerf bars w/ rocker bars, and tail light guards, all produced by Manik, I contacted Manik about a month ago, because my items were beginning to rust, why, if they are guaranteed against rust for 3 years, I don't understand. I was pissed, they told me i had to send the items back to you to be warrantied. I thought that was bs, because its gonna cost a small fortune, because i do not have the original boxes. So I put it aside, until today when I got fired up even more. I was outside cleaning the truck, and I noticed something shiny, coming from the rocker bar, I look, to disbelief, the powder coat is flaking away, where the bar, rests against the rocker panel, What do you plan to do about the rust and the flaking, they are 6 months old, or do I need to seek a higher power. Please respond asap,

Thank You

Jason Miller

RESPONSE #1

In a message dated 6/19/2006 4:41:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bcadigan@unitedauto.com writes:

Jason, Which items are rusting? I need to know exactly what items and where they are rusting.

Brian

EMAIL #2

NERF BARS, GRILL GUARD, ROCKER BARS, TAILLIGHT GUARDS

RESPONSE #2
- NONE

EMAIL #3
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: Disgruntled customer

How are we doing on this?

RESPONSE #3

Sorry, for the delay… I was trying to work this whole thing out.. The only thing we can do is send you new units, and take the olds ones back, But I fear this will continue to happen, I would suggest selling them, and going with a different brand.

I was hoping to have better information for you…

Let me know what you want to do, I can reorder them in for you, and issue a call tag for the old ones.

Brian

-

DID NOT REPLY TO MY REPLY WHEN I SAID ORDER NEW ONES,

EMAIL #4

Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: Disgruntled customer

So whats the deal, am i going to receive new products or am i SOL, jason miller

In a message dated 6/27/2006 9:03:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, bcadigan@unitedauto.com writes:

RESPONSE #4

Absolutely NOT, Jason I went to order new ones and they were showing 2 of the 3 pieces as on order, I have sent them 2 emails asking what they can do, if they can ship them direct or if they have a time frame on when they will back in stock.

I have not got a response, Trust me when I tell you I am working on it, and I appreciate you being patient.

I know if it were me, I would want a resolution quickly, so I can working on it as fast as I can, But as I said I will make this right!

Brian

REPSONSE #4 WAS 2 WEEKS AGO STILL NO NEW PRODUCTS

Old 07-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Default RE: Attention READ this about...

calm down man. Stop waiting for emails and call them. See whats going on. He said they have one of them in stock so tell him to send you that item. And these things rust all the time. Mine arent manik but i took them back to the hummer dealer already.

Old 07-22-2006, 01:55 PM

It does sound like he's trying to work with you. But I understand the feeling that a bit of time has passed and it would make me a bit skeptical too. Just give him a call and see what the scoop is on everything.

Old 07-22-2006, 05:22 PM

E-MAILS SUCK!!!

Call the guy. Seems like he's at least TRYING to help!!