PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Arnold christmas card

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Default RE: Arnold christmas card

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Arnie = 1st Non-American President of the USA!!!
Untrue BOB..He is every bit an American as Ronald Reagan was...Just that he was born in Austria and loved this country here so much he became an American Citizen...And yes..I'd vote for him in a heartbeat...bad hips and all

Priminister Tony Blare said it this way..you can tell the greatness of a country by how many people want to live and be there.
I thought you had to be BORN in AMERICA to run for President???

Old 03-10-2007, 09:03 PM

You do...But I'm just saying.....

Old 03-10-2007, 10:41 PM

i'm not sure he'd be much of a president. he has the luxury of having some brilliant people on his staff, which would be difficult to do on a national level. the folks now are interested in the state, and if he took them along, they'd still be interested in the state. anyone else would have political aspirations that would supercede any utilitarian decision making. he's good where he is, but i'm not sure i'd vote for him for president. i know he would want to do a good job, but politics would get in the way, and he'd end up as just another broke dik like the pres we have now (although the current one started that way). it would be nice to see a presidential election decided by more than money, maybe by something simple, like the people . . . but that's probably asking for too much.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:09 PM

You Might be right..you see things about Ahnaald better than we do...So my next choice is Rudy..for sure

Old 03-11-2007, 01:11 AM

[:'(]rudi [:'(] what a slick ****meister he is. i'd rather have hillary. at least she's smart enough to know she doesn't know how to do it by herself. rudi thinks he save d the world on 9/11. he did a great job, nobody can argue that, but one crisis does not make a leader. frankly, i have yet to see a leader in any of the candidates. mr. mc'cain had my vote until he stated his opinion on women. it's scary to see what people will say to swing favor for the conservative crowd. no man has a right toimpress hisopinion on women's rights, at least not until he has his first period.

Old 03-11-2007, 01:17 AM

That's just it dude!Rudy out of every one running,has at least proven himself worthy of crisis Mamagement and Management by your own admission...A Proven GOOD record vs hot air and hollow promises, goes a long way in my book..

or that since Newt (the lizard) has thrown his hat in ....there's your new choice...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![sm=headbang.gif]

Old 03-11-2007, 06:55 AM

Dennis,
You better buy that Springfield Armory piece REAL SOON if Rudy gets elected. He's terribly pro gun control and anti national border. That's some seriously unAmerican sh-t right there. Yep, he cleaned up NYC but he prides himself on having used gun control to do it. NOT GOOD. His stance on the abortion issue and his personal life issues are very personal ones and I'm not one to judge him on any of those but the national issues........??? Be very careful, my friend. John McCane has a decent voting record on constitutional rights but he's got a bad image, IMHO. He's old now, he LOOKS old now, and he's horribly soft-spoken. I know Eisenhower and Reagan pulled it off with their age but I don't see McCane doing it. Then there's Mitt Romney (real first name=Willard). He seems to be the new flip-flop man in politics. He's changing his position on a lot of topics now and that doesn't help his credibility any. I guess he learned that from the first flip-flop guy from Massachusetts. Gees, and I thought Callifornia was bad. I won't even get started on the Dems......yet. Rant off now. [sm=rant.gif]

Old 03-11-2007, 01:49 PM

Hmmm, of anybody's. your opinion is one I will always listen to Lane... I will be thinking long and hard about what you just said..thank you for your wisdom and insite!

5 hours later

After some thought..there is gun control and then there is GUN CONTROL...You know as well as I do Lane that nobody is gonna take away our guns and the right to own one..NRA is way to powerful to let that happen...Tighter control over who is able to buy them is always a good thing...I'm all for that.

But so Far..Rudy has a lot of the popular public support..He must be doing something right and I haven't seen nothing except his three wives to find fault with..the man on social/moral issuesis very much inline with what and how I think...I will look into his anti-gun rhetoric though,if one exsists..this will be my determining issue for me..