PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ARB accessories from oz

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 02:27 AM
Default RE: ARB accessories from oz

ORIGINAL: HummerMike

ARB has been saying they are working on H3 stuff since it first came out but we haven't seen a thing from them.
The H3 was only released in Australia back in October. So unless they were to buy one elsewhere and import it, not much they could do. I'd cut them a little slack unless they pull a Rough Country and keep saying they're redesigning stuff for 2 years.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:03 AM

i have from a good source that we should start to see after market products very shortly
we already have the rear air locker

VOTE 1 SKIPPY FOR ROTM

Old 04-09-2008, 07:33 AM

ORIGINAL: alrock

ORIGINAL: HummerMike
Boulder Accessories is slowly releasing some awesome off roading equipment. The only bad thing is you have to go through a dealer. They don't sell direct to the public. I can tell you first hand, the quality of their stuff is top knoch!
Rubber Duck 4x4, http://www.rubberduck4x4.com carries a lot of the Boulder Accessories items. I bought my rear skids from them and may get the rear diff skid plate too. Or, does anyone have a link for the ARB rear diff cover for the H3?
I already have the read differential cover on mine. I bought from Boulder Accessories thru my dealer. They run $200 bucks and only takes 15 mins. to install. You back out 4 bolts off of the pumpkin slap the cover on put the four bolts back on and than attach a U-bolt to the front.
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s...ffIMG_8120.jpg

Old 04-09-2008, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: skippy

we already have the rear air locker
It's just a standard GM 10-bolt.I'd guess theyhad that available before the H3 even came out.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:10 PM

I've got the ARB installed on my 3

Old 04-10-2008, 02:39 AM

that explains them having one in stock then

Old 04-14-2008, 11:00 PM

ARB have had the rear locker from day 1 as the rear diff is common with another vehicle and they had already developed it.

Front Locker will be at least the end of this year.

Bull bar is very close. I have seen the black powder coated proto type which is a winch compatable bar, but they do not want this circulated.With a bit of luck I should be able to post a pic early next week of a colour matched bar.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:48 PM

I contacted them about bumpers a few weeks back, and they e-mailed me saying that the bumpers are already built, and due for release in the next few weeks. They are supposed to e-mail me when they are available.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:51 PM

I think the diff cover that Doc is talking about is the red heavy duty differential cover that ARB currently offers for Dana axles. Not the axle skid. I'm hoping they come out with on for th GM 10 bolt!!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 08:58 AM

[/quote]

Rubber Duck 4x4, http://www.rubberduck4x4.com carries a lot of the Boulder Accessories items. I bought my rear skids from them and may get the rear diff skid plate too. Or, does anyone have a link for the ARB rear diff cover for the H3?

[/quote]

damn you for showingus/me this site

Quick Reply: ARB accessories from oz