PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Anyone interested in H3T rocker panel bars

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Default Anyone interested in H3T rocker panel bars

Hi new to the forum My name is Chance Mcneil. I was referred here by one of my customers. I own an auto body and customization shop. Recently i have been making sets of rocker panel protection bars for H3T hummers. I had a customer ask that we build these and we sold 6 sets immediately i will post pics as soon as possible but basically they are identicall to the H3 bars and i made them to where they still allow the use of the factory GM removable steps. not sure why GM never made these for the H3T but there seems to be a want for them. I am currently building 3 more sets right now. I could sell them in raw metal or with Linex on them as i have been doing.Again these appear identical to the H3 factory ones but with a heavier gauge metal and alot better coating. Please email me if interested in purchasing steps i would consider a discount if there was a group buy chance_mcneil@hotmail.com. The Bars are $750 plus shipping. These are what GMs factory bars w/ and W/O the steps looks like.

Attached Thumbnails Anyone interested in H3T rocker panel bars-h3-rocker-bars.jpg   Anyone interested in H3T rocker panel bars-hummer-h3-rockers-steps.jpg  
Old 05-13-2010, 05:46 PM

I need a set. Have to think about the $750 tho! Let's see some pics of yours, I've seen GM's. A rock bashing field test complete with photo shoot would be very good for sales too!

Old 05-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Default H3T bars

I will post pic as soon as i get this next set mounted up. Also there is scheduled to be an off road course at our local Hummer dealership on May 22nd and 23rd i will have 3 of our sets in use at the course i will try and keep you updated thanks.

Old 05-13-2010, 06:45 PM

I would possibly be interested in some to....Would definitely like to see pics!

Old 05-13-2010, 10:39 PM

Pics or ban!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 10:03 AM

How much do these run from Hummer for the H3?

Old 05-20-2010, 11:53 PM

The ones for the h3 from hummer are $590 understand these are mass produced not to mention the fact the use of lighter gauge material and a cheap coating. here are some pics of the bars i will try to snap some pics of them installed with the next customer.........ok Well guys i have the pictures saved to my computer and the forum isnt loading them for me it keeps saying upload of file failed if anyone has better knowledge on how to make this work i would be happy to email all the pics i have to you and if you could post them it would be much appreciated! Any help?

Old 05-23-2010, 10:41 PM

Anyone want to help me out its still not allowing me to upload the pics i have i have several pics on and off the vehicle in raw form and with bedliner applied....

Old 07-20-2010, 06:46 PM

Whatever happened with this and the pics he was trying to upload?

If your'e still out there, send me the pics an I'll upload them for you.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:19 PM

Not trying to bust your bubble, but Rocky-Road sells heavy duty sliders for the T for $560.00. I would buy the $700.00 only if I knew that there was superior features/construction on the sliders.

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in H3T rocker panel bars