PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

ANYONE WITH AN EXTRA INNER TIE ROD??

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Default ANYONE WITH AN EXTRA INNER TIE ROD??

So I spoke with a friend at the dealership and he said GM will send out a nationwide bulletin on the 25th regarding when, where, and who will get their first shipments of tie rods - from what I hear they're pushed back until May. I need one now, if any of you guys have an extra inner tie rod laying around please contact me at 4x4boyz@gmail.com

Thanks brothers!

Old 04-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: ANYONE WITH AN EXTRA INNER TIE ROD??

Was this a Recall???

Old 04-19-2007, 09:21 PM

Not a recall but it should be...those things are ridiculously thin to be on a rig that supposed to be durable off-road. I just bent mine and been driving around with a welded one. GM is out of stock - can you believe that? HummBebe from another site said he will FedEx me on Monday if he doesn't break his on Sunday's run..however if he doesn't please send your fellow Hummer driver a'inner' tie rod for a 2006 H3 if anyone on this site has an extra one!!

Thanks!

Old 04-19-2007, 11:23 PM

ORIGINAL: inked

Not a recall but it should be...those things are ridiculously thin to be on a rig that supposed to be durable off-road. I just bent mine and been driving around with a welded one. GM is out of stock - can you believe that? HummBebe from another site said he will FedEx me on Monday if he doesn't break his on Sunday's run..however if he doesn't please send your fellow Hummer driver a'inner' tie rod for a 2006 H3 if anyone on this site has an extra one!!

Thanks!
i think hummbebe is a chick
but i dont go over there anymore
since i have chrome im not welcome there[sm=boosign.gif]

this is the #1 hummer site Name:  first.gif
Views: 58
Size:  1.3 KB

Old 04-19-2007, 11:35 PM

ORIGINAL: kild1

Thanks!
No..Inked is right..[sm=grin.gif]

Old 04-20-2007, 12:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: kild1

Thanks!
No..Inked is right..[sm=grin.gif]
thats kool
i didnt stick around there long enough to learn the folks there
after the first few comments about my ride sucks because of
the chrome and chrome wheels andit being a X and not the adv.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:10 AM

No you're really right..I was being a sarcastic smart-***..not at you of course..but about the person of subject of the other forum...

Damn..wasted a great jab at her too..damn![:@]

Old 04-20-2007, 12:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

No you're really right..I was being a sarcastic smart-***..not at you of course..but about the person of subject of the other forum...

Damn..wasted a great jab at her too..damn![:@]
Wow, imagine that, Dennis being a sarcastic smart-***, now I've seen everthing!

Old 04-20-2007, 12:26 AM

So is she a cool chick or not?? She just responded and said her dealership gave her a pair of spankin new tierods....I heard the horror stories of the "other" forum but so far they've been cool with me.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:27 AM

i see said the blind man
it did seem kinda her way orcouldnt be done
like her opinion is the only one that counts

Quick Reply: ANYONE WITH AN EXTRA INNER TIE ROD??