PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Any one see the site that has people flipping off hummers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Default Any one see the site that has people flipping off hummers?

Hi I am a recent owner of a 07 H2 and its by far the best vehicle i have ever owned. Unfortunately after only 2 weeks of owning it i had 2 of my tires slashed ( and this was in a very good neighborhood i never had this happen before) there was also a note left on my windshield that said " you f***ing pig you are killing our solders with this thing!" with a website http://www.fuh2.com/ on it. I went and looked at the web site and there are 1000s of people flipping off hummers. Are people this bitter/brainwashed about all this or what? I really am in aw on how ignorant people are about this whole " green" crap this nation is turning into a bunch of pansies by the day. Any one else seen this site before? I can see some idiot getting killed one day because he flipped a guy off who has a hummer full of guns.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Any one see the site that has people flipping off hummers?

Yup. We know ALL about it. There are a few threads about it. It's unfortunate people have nothing better to do with their time, considering most of them drive cars worse then ours.

Old 07-11-2008, 06:09 PM

I think the posts are just plain funny......one read 3.8 mpg......where or where do these people get their info from??????

I average 15.5mpg in the city and about 17.5 highway at about 50-55mph......

They should do their homework before flipping us off.....

Old 07-11-2008, 06:19 PM

Eh its even funnier that a lot of them dont know the difference between H1, H2 and H3. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, and they must be some realllllllllly happy people hehehhe

Old 07-11-2008, 06:50 PM

Here we can buy this domain name......

pissonprius.com

Old 07-12-2008, 03:23 AM

ORIGINAL: HIKEAZ

Hi I am a recent owner of a 07 H2 and its by far the best vehicle i have ever owned. Unfortunately after only 2 weeks of owning it i had 2 of my tires slashed ( and this was in a very good neighborhood i never had this happen before) there was also a note left on my windshield that said " you f***ing pig you are killing our solders with this thing!" with a website http://www.fuh2.com/ on it. I went and looked at the web site and there are 1000s of people flipping off hummers. Are people this bitter/brainwashed about all this or what? I really am in aw on how ignorant people are about this whole " green" crap this nation is turning into a bunch of pansies by the day. Any one else seen this site before? I can see some idiot getting killed one day because he flipped a guy off who has a hummer full of guns.
That SUCKS!!![:@]

Old 07-12-2008, 10:49 AM

It is getting real easy to believe that over 3/4 of the people on this planet are just plain ignorant, and do nothing to try to improve their ignorance. In fact, they become more ignorant by the day. I am amazed they even have the brain power to keep their vitals going while sleeping.

Old 07-12-2008, 10:55 PM

Yeah I hate that site, the ignorince is astonnishing their. Really suck's about your tire's, thats why I carry every day, so theirs one less hippy punk if that ever happen's to me. Dont worry though, "green" is just a fad that will be over soon. Then all those dirt-licking tree hugger leftie's will find another cause and we can go wheeling in piece.

Old 07-13-2008, 03:38 AM

Gee, I hope nobody hacks that site........that'd be a darn shame.

Old 07-16-2008, 09:23 AM

They're cluless dumb asses probably coming from a Code Pink or MoveOn.Org idiot convention.

Quick Reply: Any one see the site that has people flipping off hummers?