PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For any Forum Members that are School Teachers!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Default For any Forum Members that are School Teachers!

It has been brought to my attention that juvenile gang members in my area (Hampton Roads, VA) are targeting high school teachers/administrators.I hope that this doesn't become a trend across the US, but I wanted to give you guys and gals a heads up. I know there are teachers that read these posts and are members of the forum.

Old 02-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Default RE: For any Forum Members that are School Teachers!

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

It has been brought to my attention that juvenile gang members in my area (Hampton Roads, VA) are targeting high school teachers/administrators.I hope that this doesn't become a trend across the US, but I wanted to give you guys and gals a heads up. I know there are teachers that read these posts and are members of the forum.
BASTARDS!!!! What happened to RESPECTING teachers!![:@]

Punk Kids SUCK!!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:14 PM

Bobby, why do you think I no longer teach? (Of course living in south FL has a little something to do with it, since I do not choose to teach where English is a 2nd langauge and seldom used!) I will tell you why...First of all let me say I know there are MANY MANY wonderful students and parents out there! But unfortunately, too many bad eggs (and worse - their parents!!) caused me to choose to no longer be in the profession which is a shame because it was my niche...[]Just not going to put up with that crap day in and day out with no support from parents OR administration!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:15 PM

Unfortunately Bob, we live in a different day and age now. Society has become soft not only in it's dealing w/juveniles but with adult criminals as well. I'm old school....if I had a son and my son were to hit a teacher I would kick his azz. Nowadays, the teacher defends him/herself and gets sued by the kids parents and gets raked over the coals by the media.[>:][>:][>:]

Old 02-07-2007, 07:23 PM

Exactly Rut! [:@]So, thanks to that, I feel eventually children will have no real quality teachers. When I can have a student who is a spoiled brat (whose parent thinks he is an angel) latch on to me kicking, biting, punching, etc. and I can do nothing but hold that child off of me, the principal shushes it up and sweeps it under the rug, then has the child "sit with him at lunch as punishment"(child thought it was great) period!!!...I am DONE! And high schoolers can tell me to FO and FY..Oh and let me not forget the time a 6'3 male student backed me up against a wall and told me "he was going to show me what a real man is like!".....yep I'm done!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:49 PM

I get too pi$$ed off thinking about todays kids and parents. Sure, there are a lot of good kids and good parents, but there are too many jackass parents and worthless kids. [:@][:@]

Thank god for all of you good parents. Without you, it would be a total free for all. I would not even think of doing some of the stuff kids today when I was a child. Huffing gas, drinking cough syrup, and using purell to get high? What kind of future do these kids have, and we have to deal with them because their parents won't. I say start being hard on them, like it was when we were kids. If you do something wrong, you pay for it one way or another. Stop giving them everything and make them see what it's like to work for it.[:@]

For all you Hummer Forums members members that are parents. THANK YOU for raising your kids right. Without you, are future would be dim.

Sorry for the rant.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:51 PM

Fortunately my students are all Adults working on their careers...But even some of them can be a horse's butt.

What exactly or how are they targeting the teachers?

Old 02-07-2007, 07:52 PM

In the immortal words of James Hetfield of Metallica. "Kill em all" Or at least paddle them.[8D]

Old 02-07-2007, 07:58 PM

This is why, should I have children, they will taught at home. I know what I got away with in school (don't ask [8D]) - I can only imagine what it's like now!

Old 02-07-2007, 08:23 PM

They were going to "jump" a teacher or administrator....basically an assault by mob. I'm assuming this is some sort of new initiation.

Quick Reply: For any Forum Members that are School Teachers!