PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

To all the Forum ladies out there... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Default RE: To all the Forum ladies out there... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: importkiller

how bout you go visit Dennis for a week and send the Mrs to me...it'll be a great time for all.
Maybe if you throw in those two women of yours in your signature
Ditto that!

Old 01-10-2007, 09:08 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

how bout you go visit Dennis for a week and send the Mrs to me...it'll be a great time for all.
Maybe if you throw in those two women of yours in your signature
you wouldn't be able to handle them, and they would kill Dennis
You are under a great misconception..I know exactly how to handle them...Remember, I have 50 years of experience and I know what it takes to.....Well I don't need to get into it now..[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 01-10-2007, 09:14 PM

One of my favorite places is OBX. More specifically Okrakoke (sp?) island. Totally awesome. There was an awesome outside resturant on the sound side. I just sat there amnd drank Iced tea and watched boats go in and out. One of the most relaxing trips I've ever been on. One funny thing to note about that trip. I took my X5 down there. And right before you get on the boat to transport your vehicle to Okrakoke. I went onto the sand and got stuck! I kinda felt like an azz. I did manage to push it out, but some local yahoo's with their old Chevy pickup truck with all of the fishing rods mounted on the front got quite a laugh.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:22 PM

Well so far only7 guys have replied and1lady[sm=love.gif] (and I mean a real lady ) to a request for ladies to reply...Looks bad dudes, looks real bad [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 01-10-2007, 09:40 PM

want to take her somewhere she hasn't been. In the two years we have been married

I'M GUESSING THE BEDROOM

Old 01-10-2007, 09:46 PM

A cruise would be nice

Old 01-10-2007, 10:24 PM

ooppssieeee ... I just saw that you've been to Vegas. My bad ... [8D] Two suggestions for a relaxing trip:

How about going to the mountains, the North Georgia mountains are beautiful, there aren't alot of things to do. Alot of sight seeing, hiking, alot of really nice resturants, alot of the great outdoors to enjoy and breathe in some fresh mountain air. Since your the adventerous type you could go to lookout mountain, they hang-glide off the mountian. I personally haven't done it but, it would be a really beautiful trip down.

This would be my choice ... the Biltmore http://www.biltmore.com/ in Asheville, North Carolina. It is a beautiful place, very romantic and relaxing. They have a winery, 8,000+ acres of beautifully landscaped (would be very pretty in May) grounds with a huge lake. You can canoe on the lake, go horseback riding, ride bikes or go hiking. That would be a really nice vacation for me, from a female perspective that is.

What a nice husband you are!! Your wife's a very lucky lady!!

Old 01-10-2007, 11:47 PM

Dennis, I didn't say you couldn't handle them....I said Mike couldn't handle them and that they would kill you....a man only has so much stamina brudda!!

On a serious note, I would recommend Niagra Falls....it's a trip that you will never forget, relaxing, lots to do and mother nature at her best

Old 01-11-2007, 12:00 AM

Oh Okay...But you never did two at once?

Old 01-11-2007, 12:09 AM

are you kidding...I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time

Quick Reply: To all the Forum ladies out there... PLEASE HELP ME!!!