PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Affordable 24' - 26' Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Zaytser
Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you have come across an online tire and wheel dealer or anywhere else that sells affordable 24' - 26" wheels? I know this sounds like a stupid question but please hear me out. I am not interested in chromed out or blinged out Wheels. I am not into that flashy dub crap. I like the look of bigger wheels, but not the chrome. I am more interested in powder coated, machined or polished aluminum. More so the powder coated and machined look, as I already have billet polished aluminum wheels on my pick up and am tired of polishing and babying them. Also when I say affordable I mean below $500.00 per wheel. I mean you can buy 22.5 Alcoa polished aluminum Heavy duty truck wheels for a fraction of the cost of even the lowest end of Giovanna which is The Double Grand they carry or The lower end Lexani or Mazzi and even Eagle Alloys charges an arm and a leg. Now I do realize that they aren't an 8 spoke 20 spoke or very fancy but at least you get a strong wheel. I just can't bring myself to pay over a grand for one wheel and tire, and if that is all there is, then I will just be patient and wait till they are cheaper.

I know all this all sounds dumb, and I highly doubt there are any plain jane wheels in larger that normal sizes out there for H2 Hummers, but I thought I would give you people a shout. The chroming and protection of the wheels is very expensive and I was hoping since I am not fond of chrome that maybe there are some affordable plain jane larger wheels out on the market. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
One of the best online stores that I have visited is very professional and has focused on their passion about everything to do with the world of automobiles. They have structured an easy and quick way to that enables the buyer to save money and fuel by buying tires and wheels online. Please visit: www.clicktire.com

Old 04-18-2009, 06:57 AM
Banned

my brother have had luck with this in the past on other items

Old 10-22-2009, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Zaytser
i will definitely think about contacting a manufacturer. hummbob thanks for the link, cause the price is right, but the design is way too off road looking. i would like to powdercoat something more along the lines of an asanti 131 design or a giovanna spezzia 6. there are many other designs i like just not the crazy expensive chrome and other coatings they use to make them look like jewellery. sorry for my poor typing, i am using a touch screen keyboard and i can't activate capital letters.
Got some 26" Dub Big Hommies for 6 grand...Still perfect shape sell em for $2 grand with tires.