PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2006 H2 **extras**

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Default 2006 H2 **extras**

KInda new to the foru but have owned h2's ever since they have come out. Heres the story i love my hummer but i got a great deal on a 08 and have bult it exactly the way i want it so i have to let this one go.

Its a 2006 Maroon Hummer H2. ( luxury package ( basically all factory options)Sitting on weld racing 17" rims. The rims look great and polish up real nice but they are 5 years old and have one winter of Colorado in them. So there is a little bit of surface discoloration. The rims are wrapped in BfGoodRich tires. UNder 5,000 on the rears and 3,000 on the front.
chrome grill gaurd, hummer light bar with piaa bulbs, pia 520 hids, projection headlights( $1100), piaa backups, lower piaa fogs( replaced daylight runners) added backup camera, factory naz, upgraded polk audio stereo, dual magnaflow exhaust, custom dyno tune, Ranch shocks(9000xl), The brakes have been resurfaced but a little soft. I did a custom rear tire delete myself to make it look like it did with the older models( except blue led light) and much more email me for questions and pics. I will have pics up soon.

Asking $35,500

Old 06-29-2010, 07:13 PM

Sorry for the typos guys, im on the road today.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:42 PM

Name:  caraudio041-1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  85.4 KB
Name:  fone2027.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  26.3 KB

Old 06-30-2010, 10:23 PM

Heres a list of what i have into it with an exception of strobes, soundsystem, security and remote start, Custom Tune, rims ,maybe a couple other things

Old 06-30-2010, 10:24 PM

Hummer H3 OEM Backup Camera System Auto Dimming Mirror with 3.5" Screen & Camera

$595.50

$595.50

H2/SUT RS9000XL Front Shock Absorber by Rancho

$103.95

$415.80

H2/SUT Front Roof Mounted Billet Lightbar by Pirate

$589.95

$589.95

Hummer H2 Chrome Rear License Bracket by Hi-Tech

$125.00

$125.00

Hummer H2/SUT Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust

$579.95

$579.95

Click to remove an item from your cart.
Empty My Entire Cart

Calculate Shipping Rates:
First, Select CountryAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntigua & BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerba ijanAzoresBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusB elgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBonaireBosnia BotswanaBrazilBritish Virgin IslesBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCanary IslandsCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChannel IslandsChileChinaColombiaCook IslandsCosta RicaCote DIvoireCroatiaCuracaoCyprusCzech RepublicDem Rep of CongoDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEnglandEquitorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFaeroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGr eeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaG uinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHollandHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIraqIsraelItalyIvo ryCoastJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKo sraeKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberi aLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedon iaMadagascarMadeiraMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMalta Marshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMexicoMicrones iaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontserratMoroccoMozambique MyanmarN. Mariana IslandsNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorfolk IslandNorthern IrelandNorwayOmanOther-Not ShownPakistanPalauPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeoples Rep of ChinaPeruPhilippinesPitcairn IslandPolandPonapePortugalPuerto RicoQatarRepublic of CongoRepublic of IrelandRepublic of YemenReunionRomaniaRotaRussiaRwandaSabaSaipanSan MarinoSaoTome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaScotlandSenegalSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSouth AfricaSouth KoreaSpainSri LankaSt. BarthelemySt. ChristopherSt. CroixSt. EustatiusSt. JohnSt. Kitts & NevisSt. LuciaSt. MaartenSt. MartinSt. ThomasSt. Vincent and GrenadineSudanSurinameSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSy riaTahitiTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTinianTog oTongaTortolaTrinidad & TobagoTrukTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks & Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnion IslandUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUruguayUS Virgin IslandsUzbekistanVanuatuVatican City StateVenezuelaVietnamVirgin GordaWake IslandWalesWallis & Futuna IslandsWestern SamoaYapYugoslaviaZambiaZimbabwe
State:
Then, Select StateAAAEAlabamaAlaskaAPArizonaArkansasCaliforniaC oloradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIo waKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusett sMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebras kaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonW ashington DCWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
Zip/PostalCode:

Tax:

$0.00

Show gift options during checkout

Coupon code? Enter it here:

Total:

$4,398.75

Old 06-30-2010, 10:30 PM

heres kbb pricing so you see where i come from on price, also remember all work was professionally done at $90 per hour-38,000 Engine: V8, 6.0 Liter Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: 4WD
Selected Equipment

Change Equipment

Standard
Traction ControlCruise ControlABS (4-Wheel)Air ConditioningAM/FM StereoLeatherPower SteeringCassetteDual Power SeatsPower WindowsCD (Single Disc)Roof RackPower Door LocksOnStarPrivacy GlassTilt WheelDual Air Bags
Optional
Luxury PkgF&R Side Air BagsTowing PkgPremium SoundThird Row SeatPremium WheelsNavigation SystemRunning BoardsBackup CameraGrille Guard

Blue Book Private Party Value

Kelley Blue Book Private Party Value is the amount a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than any remaining factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

Vehicle Condition Ratings
Check Vehicle Title History
Excellent
$35,215
  • Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning.
  • Never had any paint or body work and is free of rust.
  • Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection.
  • Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects.
  • Complete and verifiable service records.
Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.
Good
$33,615
  • Free of any major defects.
  • Clean title history, the paints, body, and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems.
  • Little or no rust on this vehicle.
  • Tires match and have substantial tread wear left.
  • A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail.
Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Old 10-10-2010, 07:08 PM

Back up for sale again!!!!!!!!!!!, 39,000 miles, going to be adding new pics, ready to rock for winter more has been added!

Old 10-10-2010, 09:01 PM

Name:  h2.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  152.3 KB

Old 10-10-2010, 09:37 PM

Name:  h22.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  143.3 KB
Name:  h23.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  135.5 KB