PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2004 H2 Overead console schematic

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Talking 2004 H2 Overead console schematic

Hello,

I have several issues I am trying to solve.

(1) I am hardwiring a Valentine 1 radar unit near overhead console. I would like to tap into the power wire to the sunroof or to a wire that is in the overhead console that has power only when key is in ignition. Can anyone provide information as to which wire to tap into? I have the homelink option, dome lights, and sun roof (b) anyone know of a Valentine 1 windshield mount that works with a flat wihdshield like a hummer?

(2) I am also looking to wire DRL so they come on all the time. I have seen threads with jumpers. Is it possible to us an unused switch like the homelink button to activate the drls? (option b) is there a wire I can tap under dash to install a seperate switch so I don't have to run a wire from lights through firewall?

(3) I am looking for some plug and play dlr bulbs. Most common auto parts stores have no idea what to use. The bulb is 4114K. I bought a Jamstraight 3157W led set that seems to work. It has 12 led's and are brighter/whiter then the standard bulb. haven't had them in long enough to see if they burn out. I know they have another set with 21 leds. Not sure if they work. The 12 led seem to be a little to small @ 1 1/4" in diameter. They were 14.00 a set.
Anyone know of some reasonably priced bulbs that will work until I can replace the dlr with a better set? I prefer bright white or a blue

I saw some oracle halo's that allow you to change colors with a remote. Any opinions on them?

Lastly I bought this hummer which has factory installed onstar. It has the upgraded digital service but after the initial prompts it tries to connect and fails. It had a aftermarket JVC radio in it. I had a new Pioneer Navigation unit Avic X940BT. Installer put a new harness in including steering wheel controls. Onstar doesn't connect. He has no other ideas.
Any help?

I am a little disappointed in this pioneer unit. I had an avic z3 and really liked the telephone lookup feature as well as the hard drive. Seems like pioneer is going backwards in its features

Sorry for such a long post