PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

06 H3 interior door skin

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Default 06 H3 interior door skin

Hi everyone, noob to the forums here,

anyhow I havejust traded inan 02 mountaineer in for an 06 H3 this spring and it is awesome! Of course you all already know that don't you. Anyway the interior door skins for the H3 is my concern. They have a relatively poor design so far as the window controls go. It seems that you have to move your whole arm back to operate the window controls. So my question is this, can you replace the door skins on the 06 with the ones from the 08 which have the different window control location. The skins look exactly the same except for the door handle position. What do ya think?

06 H3 victory red adventure package (pics coming soon!)

Old 12-30-2012, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by spector
Hi everyone, noob to the forums here,

anyhow I havejust traded inan 02 mountaineer in for an 06 H3 this spring and it is awesome! Of course you all already know that don't you. Anyway the interior door skins for the H3 is my concern. They have a relatively poor design so far as the window controls go. It seems that you have to move your whole arm back to operate the window controls. So my question is this, can you replace the door skins on the 06 with the ones from the 08 which have the different window control location. The skins look exactly the same except for the door handle position. What do ya think?

06 H3 victory red adventure package (pics coming soon!)
Wow this post has been out here for 4yrs and not one person has responded. I'd like to know the answer to this also... my 07 is a pain in the butt to roll down the windows, and my 08 alpha is much better. The door panels do look a lot a like except the handles, I also would like to know if it could be changed out? Anyone?