PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

*PICS* Badlands 3/25/07 **56K, STAY AWAY!**

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Default RE: *PICS* Badlands 3/25/07 **56K, STAY AWAY!**

He may have been smart in not calling you Ocifer or nuffin BUT .. let's face it here .. that pic of your makes you appear 10 times more of a badass than how you come across in person! Seeing how you and your wife gave each other a little rippin' while we were eating lunch was too funny ... it's dead on what Les (my wife) and myself do on a daily basis! Badass? At work maybe .. but off duty .. nahh .. ya aight! :-)

Old 03-26-2007, 06:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

I wish I had a sunroof like ZYNE....

Nice pics.... especially that white one...
I have a hack saw and a spare sheet of plexiglass just sitting in the garage if you want it lol!!! Thank ye, though even AFTER a VERY thorough wash today it's white .. with a slight haze of mud brown ... lol!

Old 03-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I have a hack saw and a spare sheet of plexiglass just sitting in the garage if you want it lol!!! Thank ye, though even AFTER a VERY thorough wash today it's white .. with a slight haze of mud brown ... lol!
I dunno bro... I don't think I could get a clean cut on that overhead console...

Old 03-26-2007, 06:33 PM

Is it safe to assume we all have high speed Internet connections by now!? I'm guessing we do .. something struck me as I was browsing through JD's Photobucket album again checking out all the good pics ...
I get some pretty good discounts on certain things through work, well through our parent company I guess. I've been contemplating getting a hosting service setup here for a while .. I do quite a bit of (non-offroading lol) photography and really wouldn't mindpublishing some of that stuff online ..
If there is an interest in maybe sharing these full size pics we took and will take in the future ... I'd be more than happy to up my initial 10GB storage estimate to 20GB and facilitate that and even the HTML if you would want to use it. The cost difference is so insignificant I'll probably up it regardless as it gives me additional bandwidth to play with each month ..

If nothing else for us who want the full sized images it would be a hell of an easy way to get it all accessible to everyone.

Old 03-26-2007, 06:37 PM

I dunno bro... I don't think I could get a clean cut on that overhead console...

I have access to a plasma cutter too if that falls a little closer to your own taste .. hehehehe .. I'm guessing it would run ya at least $1,500 to add it as an after thought .. if not, close to 2 grand .. pretty expensive for a hole in your roof ... and may I add I got one hell of a tan/lobster color in my facedriving around all day with that thing open .. lol

Old 03-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

Is it safe to assume we all have high speed Internet connections by now!? I'm guessing we do .. something struck me as I was browsing through JD's Photobucket album again checking out all the good pics ...
I get some pretty good discounts on certain things through work, well through our parent company I guess. I've been contemplating getting a hosting service setup here for a while .. I do quite a bit of (non-offroading lol) photography and really wouldn't mindpublishing some of that stuff online ..
If there is an interest in maybe sharing these full size pics we took and will take in the future ... I'd be more than happy to up my initial 10GB storage estimate to 20GB and facilitate that and even the HTML if you would want to use it. The cost difference is so insignificant I'll probably up it regardless as it gives me additional bandwidth to play with each month ..

If nothing else for us who want the full sized images it would be a hell of an easy way to get it all accessible to everyone.
I also have a server that I own for a website that I sponsor... so... while I only have 40gb storage... I have 1TB bandwidth.... I'd be willing to host the larger files.... or help archive...

Old 03-26-2007, 11:23 PM

Great pictures guys! I need to upload what I have too. Sometime this week.... I'm Finally sitting down for the evening. Service was SLAMMED today at the dealer. We also have one advisor out on vacation so the work load this week will be crazy. Thats what makes days like yesterday such a blast for me. I get to go out and have fun with cool people that all share a love for these trucks. It totally takes your mind off the everyday crap.

It was truley a pleasure to meet you guys and spend a day on the trails. I'm looking forward to the next one!!

One last thing I have to explain from Jerermy's write up. Yes, I DID get stuck and had to be rescued. I tried to drop into a trail by going up and over a mound and high centered my truck. DOH!!! SO needless to say, my new tow straps are "broken in" now. Thanks Jeremy for the tug! But oh well, it was all in the days fun. Thankfully there's no video of this! LOL!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:47 AM

Great pic's. Looked like a lot of fun.

Old 03-27-2007, 02:09 AM

And a few more ...

[IMG]local://upfiles/1157/261EDC44176544B1B77C4D80C77B789D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1157/BBE7FE0C818F4E838AE2BFC6BA2D86FD.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-27-2007, 04:52 AM

more more more!!!

Quick Reply: *PICS* Badlands 3/25/07 **56K, STAY AWAY!**