PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

"Was" Very pissed off with TRAIL DUTY. Not any more

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 01:24 AM
Default "Was" Very pissed off with TRAIL DUTY. Not any more

I like to think that most of us on this forum have been excited to modify and upgrade our hummers.

This is how I felt this week after ordering The Trail Duty Hummer H3 Front Leveling Kit including: extended length Bilstein 5100 series shock aborbers and Trail Duty extended Bump Stops.

Eagerly awaiting my package through out the week and checking Fed EX tracking system just to see my shiny
new purchase getting closer and closer to my home. The day arrived that fed ex showed that it had been delivered. I anxiously awaited to get off of work at 11:30pm and go home and start installing.

Then all the happiness and sunshine was smothered out of mylife whensaw and open my package for trail duty.

There was no way shocks would fit in that small box.

I picked it up and shook it.

No way shocks would be that light in that small box.

(Can you see what I am getting at here?)

No F'ing Shocks.

Trail duty had left them out. I spent $230.00 for a box at 1"extended Bump Stops.

HOW CAN THIS OF HAPPENED. My life may be comming to an bitter end.

All with all drama aside, I am extremely pissed and had to vent. Hopefully 1 day I can post picks of my leveled hummer. Please keep me in your prayers.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Default RE: "Was" Very pissed off with TRAIL DUTY. Not any more

After my inital frustration with trail duty, they have redeemed themselves in my eyes.

Phil (From TRAIL DUTY) got back to me early this morning and informed me of my order status. I quess in my frustration last night and ripping open the box, that was shipped to me without shocks, I threw out the recept with all the filler paper. The shocks were shipped seperatly, and will be delivered today according to PHIL. I quess it said that on the recept.

MY bad

So hopefully if all goes well this weekend I will have new shocks intalled, with bump stops, tires, alignment, and a breaking in of the new suspension set up. Hopefully I will get some cool pics this weekend and finally post.

BIGTHANKS to Phil from trail duty.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

I did not have time to post a reply earlier..... I was just gonna say, Phil is a good guy and I have never heard of a problem with Trail Duty before. So I guess I can still say that.

Go Trail Duty!!

Old 11-22-2008, 01:46 AM

Hope you get em tomorrow.....