Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

windshieldwasher

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2023, 03:52 PM
Default windshieldwasher

hi i have a 2008 h3 and have no power to the front windshield washer i have check the fuses in the fuse block and they are ok my question is are there any relays and where are they located everything works except the front washer thanks in advance

Old 08-09-2023, 04:31 PM

Check/clean connectors/contacts at the multi function switch:

Old 08-09-2023, 04:34 PM

maybe bad washer pump? if they used water and it froze it probably destroyed the pump.
people do weird things when they do not want to put any more money into there vehicles.

Old 08-09-2023, 05:10 PM

i have no power where it plugs into the wash pump

Old 08-09-2023, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by mitch1856@485
i have no power where it plugs into the wash pump
"Power" is sent to the "wash pump" via the switch I posted above.

Old 08-10-2023, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to HF Mitch..... I MOVED this from the New Member section which, as it states, is NOT for Tech Questions. Now we have you set up.

We see you have an 08 H3, but which model???? Base, Adventure, Lux or Lux Off Road? Since you did not share that, I ask my standard ... Do you have a Sunroof? If so, has the passenger floor ever been wet and have you done the Sunroof Drain fix?

Let's not forget my other standard question when electrical gremlins are afoot.............. Are you still trying to use the Crappy Azzed OEM Battery Terminal Connectors? If so, hack them off and replace with a quality aftermarket set like Stingers or your favorite brand. #! FIRST Mod to be done to every H3/H3T.

Old 08-15-2023, 11:46 AM
Default windshield washer pump

I can not get any power to my front windshield washer pump i have checked the fuses cleaned the connections under the dash and replaced the clock spring still washer does not work i had my wife hold the washer button on and i checked the washer plug in with my test light and nothing everything else works except the washer any ideas would be great thanks in advance

Old 08-15-2023, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by mitch1856@485
I can not get any power to my front windshield washer pump i have checked the fuses cleaned the connections under the dash and replaced the clock spring still washer does not work i had my wife hold the washer button on and i checked the washer plug in with my test light and nothing everything else works except the washer any ideas would be great thanks in advance
Which pump are you checking?

Old 08-15-2023, 02:22 PM

the one facing the front of the car the washer on the back works fine i did not know there were two on a 08

Old 08-15-2023, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

mitch............. stick with one Thread for your question. The HF Help & Suggestion Center is for questions on how to use Hummer Forums features, like how to post a pic, blah , blah. Like it says, it has nothing to do with any vehicle.

I asked you two questions and am not going to bother with random guessing chit until you reply. There is a specific purpose to those questions.

So, Do you have a Sunroof and if so has the floor been wet?
Are you still trying to use the crappy azzed OEM Battery Terminal Connectors?

Quick Reply: windshieldwasher