Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

What did you pay for your used H3?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Banned

Ohhh your spoiled and have an air ratchet lol. My bad. I use just a straight wrench; not even a breaker bar.

As far as salty-pants, I can certainly understand that! Screw all that.

And you are sounding like me, worrying about the leather wearing out. Thats stuff that I am ocd over also. I just make sure I lift my ***, and dont place it down until I'm almost centered in the truck

Congrats on the leveling; you are going to LOVE having another 2" of clearance up front! It doesnt sound like much, but believe me that makes a HUGE difference when on the beaten trail.

Old 09-05-2010, 01:25 PM

Now that looks like FUN.... My King Quad 750 would love that ride... Where were u ridding the ATV's

Old 09-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Thumbs up Proud New Hummer Owner!

06 Hummer H3 with Luxury Package. Every option except Moonroof and Monsoon(i believe). Had 65k on it when I bought it about a month ago. No scratches, dings, dents, or flaws. Only paid $16,500 (wholesale). I couldn't pass it up! I had an 04 Range Rover HSE, but was having electrical problems so I deicded to go with a Hummer this time! Maybe a few years down the road I may upgrade again to an H2. Till then I'm pimpin out my new Tonka Truck! The H3 reminds me of my BigFoot Tonka truck from when I was a little kid. I plan to drive this thing til the wheels fall off then put them back on and drive some more! haha

Old 09-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Banned

Glad you ditched the Land Rover; I know i was sure pleased moving onto a HUMMER

Old 09-08-2010, 11:40 PM

I was wrong...my H3 does have the Monsoon Stereo. Only option I don't have is the moonroof, which I can do without because I always tint my cars windows and like it dark inside the vehicle.I loved my Range Rover, but got tired of spending $500 here and there everytime I turned around. The PCM needed to be reprogrammed so I just got rid of it instead of worrying the engine light would come on everytime I drove it. Plus, I woulnd't have even considered taking the RR off road. It was a beast in the snow though! My Hummer, on the other hand, will most definitely see some mud in the future! After watching youtube videos off them off road I was sold and had to have one! We have two other cars so mine just sits in the garage most of the time. It's my leisure ride. lol

Old 09-09-2010, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by kramcard6
Now that looks like FUN.... My King Quad 750 would love that ride... Where were u ridding the ATV's
I belong to a couple atv clubs here in Central NY. One of the pics is on a friends trails out near Albany, NY.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr_T
After watching youtube videos off them off road I was sold and had to have one!
Which is sad, because most of the HUMMER H3/H2 videos I see are all amature and dont know wtf their doing lol.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Fancy Pants
I belong to a couple atv clubs here in Central NY. One of the pics is on a friends trails out near Albany, NY.
If u ever get to NC, bring the H3 and ATV's and i'll show u all kinds of trails for both of them... if u like water/mud and steep hills come on down... lots of fun Plus come in the winter... Up here in the NC Mtn's we get lots of snow

Old 09-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Banned

Um dude, he lives in the SNOW BELT of the country; pretty sure he's not gonna be impressed with NC snow
Besides he's got some famous mountains just a few hours from him.

Sorry, I know, I need to stop talking on behalf of people.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:47 PM

Well, since I started the thread, I can finally post..

I picked up a "loaded as you can ask for" 2007 H3 with 28,000 miles for $23,300.. There are a few appearance packages it doesn't have - running lights, etc, but other than that, I think it has it all..

Quick Reply: What did you pay for your used H3?