Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

What did you pay for your used H3?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tram
You have to overlook 85_305 sometimes.. I dont think he can help it, He's a New Yorker, one-up-manship is a way of life to those people.. I really think they can help but be ****** to everyone around then.. It's like they are genetically programmed to act that way.

I was in NY today and was instantly reminded why I hate going there.. Get to go back tomorrow, I'm thrilled..

A good read here: http://mobile.theonion.com/articles/...-york-c,18003/
Hey, easy on NY, i was born , raised and lived in brooklyn for 21 years, but i dont know ****!
actually its because i'm not a "POST *****" ( wow, 514 posts since only may 2010?" someone has a lot of free time! I will post if i actaully have or have done something, not just to see my name on a thread!

Old 09-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Banned

Yep I've got a several thousand posts accumulated amongst the forums.

Last I looked, I give some pretty decent advice; I dont type a bunch of nothing..

As far as post count and free time; free-time, hell ya. Post count? Meh. Doesnt do anything for me.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:04 AM

Got my 07 adventure with 4 inch rancho lift kit and 35" toyo open country mt's for 21,750. Only had 4,278 miles when I bought her.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by marksteven
Hey, easy on NY, i was born , raised and lived in brooklyn for 21 years, but i dont know ****!
actually its because i'm not a "POST *****" ( wow, 514 posts since only may 2010?" someone has a lot of free time! I will post if i actaully have or have done something, not just to see my name on a thread!
Mark, your advice is "Good Advice" from what I have read on here. I believe that the above post was diercted at the "POST *****" you may be talking about. Keep up the good posts!

Old 09-04-2010, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by 85_305
Yep I've got a several thousand posts accumulated amongst the forums.

And you have already been kicked off of one of them!

Last I looked, I give some pretty decent advice; I dont type a bunch of nothing..

Sure YOU don't!

As far as post count and free time; free-time, hell ya. Post count? Meh. Doesnt do anything for me.
Yep, crank the T-bars and lose the nurf bars...... Decent Sage Advice!

Old 09-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Banned

I've been kicked off another forum because tools like yourself cannot grasp simple ideas without people using petty words.

Lets not be silly here, now. Every post you make is trying to put one of my posts down. The epitome of silly

Old 09-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Mark, your advice is "Good Advice" from what I have read on here. I believe that the above post was diercted at the "POST *****" you may be talking about. Keep up the good posts!
Thanks, i was just poking at the NY thing

Old 09-04-2010, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by 85_305
19" of snow on the ground? I was IN nc last winter and it wasn't sh*t. No offense. THere wasn't anything.

Now, in NY on the otherhand we get a few feet in about an hours worth of time.
I'm sure you get a lot more snow in NY than we do in NC! But Dec 18th Boone NC ( Yeah the MTN's of NC) got 19 inches on Sat morning and 11 more on Tues.. So i hate that u live way down in fortbrag ( 2ft above sea level) but up here in the mtn's we do get snow.. And if u want to bring your HUMMER's Jeeps or ATV's to the Mtn's i can show you all the hills that U don't have the ***** to go up! So next time before you run your mouth about someone make sure you get the facts!

Old 09-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kramcard6
I'm sure you get a lot more snow in NY than we do in NC! But Dec 18th Boone NC ( Yeah the MTN's of NC) got 19 inches on Sat morning and 11 more on Tues.. So i hate that u live way down in fortbrag ( 2ft above sea level) but up here in the mtn's we do get snow.. And if u want to bring your HUMMER's Jeeps or ATV's to the Mtn's i can show you all the hills that U don't have the ***** to go up! So next time before you run your mouth about someone make sure you get the facts!
I'll take your word for it. But I've yet to see any more than 1-2" of snow my entire time in NC dude.

Fortbragg DOES suck; I hated it too.

The fact still remains; NY gets more snow in the summer than NC does in the winter.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Yep, crank the T-bars and lose the nurf bars...... Decent Sage Advice!
Whoa man, you forgot about the Husky mats

Quick Reply: What did you pay for your used H3?