Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

What did you pay for your used H3?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 06:42 PM
Thumbs up

2007 Black H3 Lux with 24 K miles ---- $ 21.600 Listed for $ 27,800

Lux package complete along with Navigation (works perfectly), Monsoon (love the amp), Moonroof, Leather (like those heated seats), drives smooth at any speed (no rattles or funny noises), and it runs very good for an I5 motor.

Just turned in from lease

Hope I found a winner with this one !

Last edited by Slash x; 09-02-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:21 PM

I've got an 08 Bolder Grey Alpha H3 and when I got it last Dec (19 inches of snow on the ground in NC) Mine has 4k miles on it... was like brand new... paid $29999.99 for it and we love it,

Old 09-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Banned

19" of snow on the ground? I was IN nc last winter and it wasn't sh*t. No offense. THere wasn't anything.

Now, in NY on the otherhand we get a few feet in about an hours worth of time.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by 85_305
19" of snow on the ground? I was IN nc last winter and it wasn't sh*t. No offense. THere wasn't anything.

Now, in NY on the otherhand we get a few feet in about an hours worth of time.
Think about kramcard6s side of the story for a minute. He lives in NC. not a lot of snow there most of the time so his "19 inches of snow on the ground" is like your blah, blah, blah... huge snow fall every night and every day....Blah, Blah, Blah!

Everything you do has to be bigger and better than anyone else!

And you have a buddy with a Ford......., and you have bald tires...... and you out wheel EVERYONE! Bring your H3 with bald azz tires out and wheel Rousch Creek with some HUMMER guys who know what going OffRoad is about and tell them face to face about "ALL" your adventures. I really want to hear their side of "ALL" your "stories".

Please, get off your high horse and grow up just a little.

Old 09-03-2010, 12:15 AM

You have to overlook 85_305 sometimes.. I dont think he can help it, He's a New Yorker, one-up-manship is a way of life to those people.. I really think they can help but be ****** to everyone around then.. It's like they are genetically programmed to act that way.

I was in NY today and was instantly reminded why I hate going there.. Get to go back tomorrow, I'm thrilled..

A good read here: http://mobile.theonion.com/articles/...-york-c,18003/

Old 09-03-2010, 03:50 AM

Just bought an 08 H3X Alpha with 21k, rare sonoma red paint for 27,500.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Think about kramcard6s side of the story for a minute. He lives in NC. not a lot of snow there most of the time so his "19 inches of snow on the ground" is like your blah, blah, blah... huge snow fall every night and every day....Blah, Blah, Blah!

And you have a buddy with a Ford......., and you have bald tires...... and you out wheel EVERYONE! Bring your H3 with bald azz tires out and wheel Rousch Creek with some HUMMER guys who know what going OffRoad is about and tell them face to face about "ALL" your adventures. I really want to hear their side of "ALL" your "stories".

Kinda ironic he's from Fort BRAGG!

Old 09-03-2010, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by broken halo
kinda ironic he's from fort bragg!
:d:d:d

Old 09-03-2010, 01:56 PM

Mine is an 06 Luxury addition with 53K miles. I paid 23.5K. It had quite a few extras that the previous owner had installed.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TAINTER

Ya I know. But i heard that crap all the time down there. There was NOT 19" of snow; there was about an inch. And I was blazing past people in my fwd honda, while they had their 4x4's and 4ways on going 5mph.

As far as RC, ask Dakgana and Recovery21; I had EVERY intention of going (and showing folks how to drive a hummer <jk, relax>), but somethign came up and I cant go I'm thinking next time. Hoping, next time...

But stories-aplentiful I have. Believe me.

Originally Posted by Tram
You have to overlook 85_305 sometimes.. I dont think he can help it, He's a New Yorker, one-up-manship is a way of life to those people.. I really think they can help but be ****** to everyone around then.. It's like they are genetically programmed to act that way.

I was in NY today and was instantly reminded why I hate going there.. Get to go back tomorrow, I'm thrilled..

A good read here: http://mobile.theonion.com/articles/...-york-c,18003/
Lol thats funny. What a guy. Where in NY? Wanna meet up? Show you how to take care of that HUMMER in some mud and hills?

Originally Posted by Broken Halo
Kinda ironic he's from Fort BRAGG!
Hey what can I say, lots to bragg about; home of the airborne, advanced airborne school, special forces, cia asassin schoolm, and Delta

Quick Reply: What did you pay for your used H3?