Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Is there an available paper back repair manual for h3??

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 03:47 PM
Default Is there an available paper back repair manual for h3??

this is insane, i cant locate a good paper back repair manual, similar to a chilton (but hopefully better). Anyone kn ow where i can get a hold of a repair/service manual for a 2006 H3??

Old 08-23-2018, 03:48 PM

p.s Im not a big fan of online manuals, i feel like they are missing something...or i have trouble locating diagnosis and repair

Old 08-24-2018, 08:25 AM

they are available on eBay.
$250 - 300+

Old 08-24-2018, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

The GM service manuals are on line free, detail every step of every procedure to service every aspect the H3 from the 3.5L Engine to Wiring, even spell out special tools and recommended lubricants. I do not know what a Chilton like manual could offer that ain't already available.

If you just got to have dead trees laying on your counter, they do have paper manuals on ebay.

Old 08-24-2018, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
The GM service manuals are on line free, detail every step of every procedure to service every aspect the H3 from the 3.5L Engine to Wiring, even spell out special tools and recommended lubricants. I do not know what a Chilton like manual could offer that ain't already available.

If you just got to have dead trees laying on your counter, they do have paper manuals on ebay.
do you have a recommendation for a good/easy to understand on line manual?

Old 08-24-2018, 02:47 PM

https://schwarttzy.com/h3-hummer/

Scroll down to the list of the PDF's about 1/3 of the way down

Old 03-14-2023, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds

I'm having trouble locating the online free GM service manuals you referred to. I'm looking for the 2009 H3T manuals. Can you provide a link to the service manuals?

Old 03-14-2023, 10:23 AM

did you click on the link literally right above your post?
scroll down to the part that says
LIST OF PDF FILES FOR THE H3 HUMMER

Old 03-14-2023, 12:01 PM

Thanks Bronxteck. Yes, I clicked on the link and reviewed the PDFs but they are not for a 2009 H3T. I don't know if there are significant differences between the models & years, so I'd rather use a manual specific to my model. Any ideas?

Old 03-14-2023, 12:22 PM
RVR

Originally Posted by OregonMate
Thanks Bronxteck. Yes, I clicked on the link and reviewed the PDFs but they are not for a 2009 H3T. I don't know if there are significant differences between the models & years, so I'd rather use a manual specific to my model. Any ideas?
Don't think there's much if any difference between '08s and '09s. The big changes were in '07 and '08.

Also, a lot of newer copy machines have a USB port that accept a jump drive.

Quick Reply: Is there an available paper back repair manual for h3??