Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

So my wife bought a...not a Hummer...but still a cool offroad rig!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pappibri
Dont mind some people.. I think 99% of us own other vehicles besides our Hummers. I think it is awesome that your wife wanted a 4wheel drive... You better be careful, once she gets the bug, she is going to use up all of your mod money.. I test drove one, I did not much care for it, but I buy American when I can.. A Army guy had one all modded out he was selling.. It was awesome... He did everything right and I tell you what, I fought hard with myself not to buy it.... But hope you and the wife have many a year offroading with each other.
I was just venting last night...lol I was siked when she bought the FJ...don't think she will get the mod bug as I showed her lots of FJ pics modded & most of the stuff she said NO WAY! I kinda want a FJ now so I could mod it the way I want!

Old 02-22-2012, 05:15 PM

I love the looks of the FJ Cruiser. Good for her. Get a ARB front bumper with winch and hit the trails. You two will have a fun time.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:11 PM

This was going to be a possible second choice if I could not find the H3 I wanted. Thankfully, I did and I love it. I don't have any blind spot issues that some people talked about.

I spoke to a guy in a parking lot as he parked next to me. He said his FJ issue was a total blind spot in backing up. But he liked it.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by No more Jeeps
I love the looks of the FJ Cruiser. Good for her. Get a ARB front bumper with winch and hit the trails. You two will have a fun time.
Lol she said no to a winch...but if I ever buy one I will get a winch,big tires,small lift,a ladder,snorkel,paint roof,lights on roof....lol yeah I have plans.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by scared2buy
This was going to be a possible second choice if I could not find the H3 I wanted. Thankfully, I did and I love it. I don't have any blind spot issues that some people talked about.

I spoke to a guy in a parking lot as he parked next to me. He said his FJ issue was a total blind spot in backing up. But he liked it.
My wife's FJ has the backup camera option thankfully...imagine if she backed into my Hummer!

Old 02-23-2012, 08:44 PM

I have a buddy with an FJ. I've never seen it wheelin, but he says it has front and rear electronic lockers from the factory. Whether it is or not, he thinks it is unstoppable.