Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

So my wife bought a...not a Hummer...but still a cool offroad rig!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by skeeter
I also drive a jeep, a big suburban, a honda civic, and a suzuki motorcycle.
I can't believe you don't have a fleet of hummers...lol and to even mention another veichle on this forum...your brave! Nice to see some hummer owners are open minded

Old 02-21-2012, 08:08 PM

As stated in my reply PM, my post was towards drblob (thus the quote). Not you, so relax.....no need to fly off the handle.

Congrats on the FJ....

Old 02-21-2012, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Fancy Pants
As stated in my reply PM, my post was towards drblob (thus the quote). Not you, so relax.....no need to fly off the handle.

Congrats on the FJ....
yup...im sorry...just misread it...thanks for the congrats & sorry again...I still think drblob is a t@@l

Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict
I still think drblob is a t@@l
9 out of 10 forum members agree....

Old 02-21-2012, 08:43 PM

Here are a few pics of the FJ

Old 02-21-2012, 09:29 PM

Eric you should swing over to CT beverage mart on the pike... There's a dude with a b@d@$$ FJ lifted and decked out... But clean as a whistle every time I see it... I'll have to see if I can find pics of it...

Old 02-21-2012, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by DAGKANA
Eric you should swing over to CT beverage mart on the pike... There's a dude with a b@d@$$ FJ lifted and decked out... But clean as a whistle every time I see it... I'll have to see if I can find pics of it...
Ide love to see it...When is it there? I already was working my wife to let me mod it a little...she said no lights on roof,no lift,no bigger tires,no winch....bla bla bla....I gotta work her but I think she will let me mod it a little...She did agree to let me tint the front windows which is a start. She is really siked about it which is nice to see as she says cars are just cars.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:04 PM

I wanna drive one of those FJs. I think my dad is trying to find an FJ.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by skeeter
I wanna drive one of those FJs. I think my dad is trying to find an FJ.
I drove it last night...it was peppy & felt extremely nimble...I was impressed! Way better than the 2011 CRV she traded in...

Old 02-22-2012, 07:05 AM

Dont mind some people.. I think 99% of us own other vehicles besides our Hummers. I think it is awesome that your wife wanted a 4wheel drive... You better be careful, once she gets the bug, she is going to use up all of your mod money.. I test drove one, I did not much care for it, but I buy American when I can.. A Army guy had one all modded out he was selling.. It was awesome... He did everything right and I tell you what, I fought hard with myself not to buy it.... But hope you and the wife have many a year offroading with each other.

Quick Reply: So my wife bought a...not a Hummer...but still a cool offroad rig!