Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Orion H3 3.7ltr Headers

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 02:43 AM
Default Orion H3 3.7ltr Headers

Just orderd a set of Orion headers from Masablackworks, has anyone on here fitted them ? If so are you happy with the results ?

Attached Thumbnails Orion H3 3.7ltr Headers-image.jpg  
Old 07-26-2013, 07:13 AM

Do you have a link to that header?

Old 07-26-2013, 02:33 PM
Old 07-27-2013, 07:25 AM
Old 07-27-2013, 07:34 AM

Tanks Telemike, I have already paid for the Orion from mesablackworks they should be here end of next week, I may get them ceramic coated before I fit them ill decide when I have them in my hand. They should make a big difference on my supercharged set up.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by telemike

this is the one I put in. The header has been great, but their customer service was horrible. I would not have bought it if I didn't already have a cat-back. I would advise you not to deal with these people.

I would personally buy a long tube, and build a complete exhaust from there.

Old 07-30-2013, 12:50 AM

I am dealing direct with Vinney from Masablackworks, they are the guys who actully make them, so far Vinney has been fine to deal with, they are making them now and are supposed to ship at the end of the week. Hopefully I it will be a smooth transaction Ill keep you posted.

Old 07-30-2013, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by skeeter
this is the one I put in. The header has been great, but their customer service was horrible. I would not have bought it if I didn't already have a cat-back. I would advise you not to deal with these people.

I would personally buy a long tube, and build a complete exhaust from there.
X2 on what skeeter said

Old 08-12-2013, 07:40 AM

Headers arrived today, so I pulled the original manifold off and like some on this forum have reported the front bolt on No 1 cylinder broke. I will purchase some new bolts tomorrow and run a tap through the threads in the cylinder head, hopefully I will finish the job off tomorrow night, I'll post some pics when finished then its back to the dyno.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:34 AM

Headers are on and I am very happy with the results, the initial snap off the line is much better and feels like it has more mid range. I will try to get into my dyno tune mate next week to see if the power and torque figures are better than using the stock manifold, so far there are no check engine lights on either.

Quick Reply: Orion H3 3.7ltr Headers