Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Mpg

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2023, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Golden Hurricane
Oh gosh! Gas was cheap: $2.459.per gallon. H3 only took 9.569 gallons. Based on odometer reading, 175 miles since previous gas stop indicates 18.29 MPG.
This is not bragging or being posted to make me feel better than someone else. Just something interesting to me. Enjoy your day!
Now you're just poking the bear!!!!

Old 12-13-2023, 08:58 PM

Oh gosh! Gas was cheap: $2.459.per gallon. H3 only took 9.569 gallons. Based on odometer reading, 175 miles since previous gas stop indicates 18.29 MPG.
This is not bragging or being posted to make me feel better than someone else. Just something interesting to me. Enjoy your day!

Old 12-13-2023, 09:04 PM

Cute.
Somewhat creative.
Resourceful.
Enjoyed that response more than you know. Enjoy a beautiful night.

Old 12-19-2023, 05:14 PM

And you wonder why this place is dead? A veteran on the forum giving a guy crap for posting & sharing his mpg.

Dont you dare bring back or ask a question on an older thread!

Old 12-19-2023, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nikal
And you wonder why this place is dead? A veteran on the forum giving a guy crap for posting & sharing his mpg.
BE REAL! NEW> advertised@14/18=15 combined:

Mike shows reality @ 14.7mpg:

Old 12-19-2023, 08:02 PM

"And you wonder why this place is dead? A veteran on the forum giving a guy crap for posting & sharing his mpg."
Well, you hit the proverbial nail in the head. Before I joined this forum I read many comments about certain individuals which, unfortunately we're not complimentary at all.
It seems as though my calculations of gallons used and miles driven are horribly erroneous!
I welcome anyone to travel down here...ride with me for an entire day...we will consume a known amount of gas over a specific number of miles!
It's just simple math...but, but...look for the HUGE sized letters...BOLD, capitalized...it seems to add some significance to their post. Ah that's it! It counts for another posting in one's quest for 80 billion gazillion posts NO MATTER how many members are offended.

Old 12-20-2023, 07:14 AM

Well, Hummerz shows that rated MPG could be up to 18. Maybe you drive mostly highway miles. I don't see anything unusual here. (Except that I can't get to 18! )

And you know you can't get good fuel mileage driving on the wrong side of the road

Last edited by Justinh; 12-20-2023 at 07:17 AM.
Old 12-20-2023, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Justinh
Well, Hummerz shows that rated MPG could be up to 18. Maybe you drive mostly highway miles. I don't see anything unusual here. (Except that I can't get to 18! )

And you know you can't get good fuel mileage driving on the wrong side of the road
Justinh,
I fully understand what you are saying and agree with you. I live in a relatively small town in Texas (population is less than 3,000) and the vast majority of my driving is highway.
The very unfortunate issue is that if someone posts something that upsets "certain members"...the poster becomes a target for unwarranted abuse. That is the tactic of bullies!
I, for one, have always stood up to bullying tactics!

Old 12-20-2023, 07:11 PM

It seems as though my calculations of gallons used and miles driven are horribly erroneous!

Old 12-20-2023, 07:58 PM

Now, you have posted TWO LEFT WING NUTCASES to "add support to your feeble contention".
Sad, very, very SAD. You are becoming a huge waste of people's time. And for what? Just another post to be added to your list.

Quick Reply: Mpg