Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Mice problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Default I know this seems crazy but….

I have a 06 h3 and I bought it probably 3 years ago and one day when I was just driving around I literally felt something (felt like a mouse ) in my drivers seat I felt it clear as day I about crashed because I was so freaked out and no it wasn’t my lumbar thing . Anyways long story short they are every where in my car the seats , between the roof , underneath the carpet somehow I can hear them and feel them even saw one once . I’ve had this since I bought the damn truck and I’ve tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them and nothing has worked . I hav gotten to used to them being in there but it’s so weird and very annoying . I’ll post a video of some of the sounds from the mice and maybe if I can get it to show on the video I can show the mice moving in my seat . But another strange thing is … there isn’t any foam chewed up on the floor but there are holes in my seat and stuff and I don’t think they are just wear and tear but why would mice live in there when I drive my car every day all day and play music loud it doesn’t make sense but I’m pretty sure they are also the cause to a new wiring problem I’m having with my drivers side window and the auto locks not working but all the other windows work but the car doesn’t lock anymore with the fob I have to manually lock it

Old 11-06-2023, 04:55 PM

I can not believe any of this rodent stuff is true about the Hummer mice apartment on wheels. It is so outrageous. Nice try, trying to punk us

If any of this was true, you would have called the exterminator long ago. Cheaper than trying to chase one broken wire.

Funny first post @Samantha gorey

Last edited by finall; 11-06-2023 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:09 PM

Mine had rodents at some point before i bought it. Damaged wire harness to ECU, nested in the HVAC fresh air intake and blower housing also In and around the dash. Took a bit of cleaning sealing and repairs. It was in the high desert where this happened. So it is possible and yeah exterminator would have some way of addressing this.
BTW the original post is from 2006.

Originally Posted by finall
I can not believe any of this rodent stuff is true about the Hummer mice apartment on wheels. It is so outrageous. Nice try, trying to punk us

If any of this was true, you would have called the exterminator long ago. Cheaper than trying to chase one broken wire.

Funny first post @Samantha gorey

Old 11-07-2023, 01:59 AM
Default Thanks for responding

Originally Posted by Sam!
Mine had rodents at some point before i bought it. Damaged wire harness to ECU, nested in the HVAC fresh air intake and blower housing also In and around the dash. Took a bit of cleaning sealing and repairs. It was in the high desert where this happened. So it is possible and yeah exterminator would have some way of addressing this.
thank you for taking me serious . I don’t need to waste anybody’s time nor do. I want too . I am gonna post a link to a video I just took tonight but I’m not sure if it will show the video or not hopefully it does . Sorry the video is so long and sorry you have to see my ugly face and hear my gross voice but this is the best proof I’ve got for now . Unless you’re in person it’s hard to hear and see on video. Also I’ve been dealing with these mice for 3 years since I’ve bought the truck . I’ve never hired a exterminator because I didn’t know they would even do a car I thought they would laugh at me and think I was crazy because my ex boyfriend never took me serious with this issue and he owns a auto body shop for over 30 years . But my ex said It was all in my head but it’s not he just didn’t want to take the time to actually sit and listen . That’s why I never hired an exterminator and honestly I didn’t know that you could even hire one to get rid of mice in a car until you said something . I’ve tried stabbing the damn mice through my seat with metal kabob sticks because my seat was all tore to **** when I bought it anyway but you’ll see all the little holes in my seat in this video . Anyways please be nice in comments about the video . Also you have to really watch and pay close attention in the video it’s hard to see because it’s a video . Here is the link

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0fdh...WLEOAhSFHxSPcg

Old 11-07-2023, 02:33 AM
Default @sam

​​
Originally Posted by Sam!
@Sam
not sure why my threads have those little squares after some of the words? Anybody know why it’s doing that

Old 11-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

You dug up an OLD AZZED Thread from June 2006. Everyone is pointing and laughing at you. Not the way to do it on any forum.... including this one READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'