Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Magnaflow on ebay for H3 $430 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Default Magnaflow on ebay for H3 $430 OBO

I anyone is looking for a good deal on a cat back Magnaflow with dual chrome tips, herre's a good deal on ebay.

I think this is the same guy I got mine from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cat-B...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 09-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Default RE: Magnaflow on ebay for H3 $430 OBO

can you cut the tips off and have other oem style tips installed without affecting sound? i offroad too much! lol. they will scrape too bad

Old 09-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

Yer kiddin yourself. You could not scrape em if you tried. Funny! Sure you could torch em off, but just scrape em off. Post up pics of your scraped tips!! I'll wait.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:00 AM

really. i have heard sp many people complaining because it kills the departure angles. when going up hills, etc, the exhaust scrapes the ground...

Old 09-28-2007, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator

That is an excellent price delivered to your house! The first one ended, here is the relist: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cat-B...9326QQtcZphoto

JeepeaterH3, just some razzin Bro. Theoretically the tips could scrape. But the trailer hitch sticks out further, and a tangent line (yeah I know this would not be real life) from the rear ground contact piont of my 33s says you would basically be rubbin your bumper and hitch all at the same time??? I might just try and post a pic of what the heck it is I'm babbling about when I get home tonight.

Ohyeah, almost forgot. Thanks for this heads up to the forum on this price Hummer Driver!

Old 09-28-2007, 09:52 AM

Wow, this is a pretty good price. Anyone have these installed? How do they sound? How do they fit? How do they perform?

And most importantly, do they look good, fit good, and is the install easy?

Old 09-28-2007, 10:37 AM

I have'em, sound great, not loud, mellow and strong, like a touring exhaust. BEAUTIFUL polished angled double wall engraved tips. Hellofa deal.

Install isn't too bad, I did mine by myself. Hardest part is getting factory exhaust off. it's one piece and I didn't want to cut mine off, took my time and had it done in a half day or so.

If you search my posts you'll see some good pics of the exhaust mounted from different angles.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

I paid $40.00 more[:@], but I love em. Hummer Driver, Hotrodtom, and a bunch more have em. I do not think they are too loud,, and I swear that the sound changed a bit after the PCMforless tune????????? Less drone, more tone?? Lifetime warranty, no brainer.

What ya think?
Name:  DSC00879.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  207.4 KB

Fit is perfect, took me appx 45 mins to install and rip off the factory system. Search the other exhaust threads for more.

Old 09-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Half a day Hummer Driver? Get out a wrench, have a beer. Get under truck, have a beer. Turn a nut, have a beer. Remove nut and bolt, have a beer............etc???????

I got air tools, and a sawzall to KO the factory junk. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 09-28-2007, 03:29 PM

LOL, Doc you're killin be bro... The biggest part was getting the damn hangers off then de-threading the long on piece stock exhaust. I have a sawzall but wanted to keep the factory exhaust intact, just incase.

BTW_ did you see my video, your report on my install progess is eerily accurate.

Quick Reply: Magnaflow on ebay for H3 $430 OBO