Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Lased Designs H3 Parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Knightblade
Man, those look great. Say, wouldn't happen to have a spare passenger side 7" headlight adaptor would you? Finally got a hold of a pair but...they sent me two drivers side ones...*sigh* Murphy's law, I swear. lol
Thanks, sorry that would be a no on having an extra. Hopefully they can get you sorted and get a passenger side to you!
I was able to get a set of fog light adapters from them recently so maybe they're catching up on stock.

Old 07-22-2021, 10:06 AM

you can try find where your nearest maker space is located and have them print it.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3556478
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3088147

Last edited by bronxteck; 07-22-2021 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by bronxteck
you can try find where your nearest maker space is located and have them print it.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3556478
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3088147

Thanks! I've found a few shops that are in the Toronto area (bit of a drive, but w/e, worth it imo) just hope that I can get them to scan and mirror the drivers side one into a passenger and print it. Otherwise I'm kinda SOL! Thanks again though! Lesson learned for sure...eesh~

Old 07-23-2021, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by MrRaptor
Thanks, sorry that would be a no on having an extra. Hopefully they can get you sorted and get a passenger side to you!
I was able to get a set of fog light adapters from them recently so maybe they're catching up on stock.
Seems that 4LoMode on youtube has kinda made a post in this regards too, apparently what the guy does is that if he's got too many orders for one thing, he takes them 'out of stock' until he can catch up with demand, then releases them again in a small batch. So possibly.

Old 11-18-2022, 09:04 AM

Did you ever receive them? I've been waiting over a month to see if the parts I need will be back in stock. I also emailed and never heard back. To bad no other people are making them.

Old 11-18-2022, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mammoth H3
Did you ever receive them? I've been waiting over a month to see if the parts I need will be back in stock. I also emailed and never heard back. To bad no other people are making them.
This Thread is well over a year OLD. We do not dig up OLD Threads to tack on a question here. READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

As I said before, you will be waiting, like forever............. Might as well move on, there are other solutions where other guys (who also thought they just have to put in those funky lights) made them work on interweb video.

Old 11-19-2022, 02:25 PM

Since this thread is active again, I can’t help but comment. What are those other solutions Doc?

I installed the Lased Design mounts and 7” LEDs a couple of years back and have been extremely happy with the decision.

The mounts provide a clean original equipment look, work with the factory aim adjuster, and have withstood some serious off-road action here in the desert southwest.

More importantly, the 7” LED is a HUGE improvement over the OEM lights. Even with Sylvania’s brightest bulbs, the OEM lights were terrible at night. LEDs have made night time driving much, much, much safer than with the OE setup.

Clearly, no regrets here, and a strong 5 star review for Lased’s solution that allows any 7” bulb to be installed. Agree, however, that its a small company with poor customer support, but the technical solution is top shelf, IMHO.

Last edited by NMH3; 11-19-2022 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-20-2022, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by NMH3
Since this thread is active again, I can’t help but comment. What are those other solutions Doc?

I installed the Lased Design mounts and 7” LEDs a couple of years back and have been extremely happy with the decision.

The mounts provide a clean original equipment look, work with the factory aim adjuster, and have withstood some serious off-road action here in the desert southwest.

More importantly, the 7” LED is a HUGE improvement over the OEM lights. Even with Sylvania’s brightest bulbs, the OEM lights were terrible at night. LEDs have made night time driving much, much, much safer than with the OE setup.

Clearly, no regrets here, and a strong 5 star review for Lased’s solution that allows any 7” bulb to be installed. Agree, however, that its a small company with poor customer support, but the technical solution is top shelf, IMHO.
Thanks for the review. As I'm getting older every little bit of extra light helps. I have an 84 VW Rabbit GTI and replaced the factory lights with led and the improvement is amazing.

I'm just hoping the guy didn't sell his Hummer and lost interest and making the parts. If not I know he's busy but surely he can take a few minutes out of his day/night to email is customers back. I emailed him over a month ago.