Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Lased Designs H3 Parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Question Lased Designs H3 Parts

Been a while since I've posted anything here, hope everyone has been doing alright in all this craziness going on in the world.

I was just curious if anyone recently has any experiences trying to get a hold of Lased Designs in regards to orders that have been placed. I've seen tons of rigs around with their 7" headlight adaptors, as well as saw 4 Low Mode's youtube video on how to do the proper setup for these lights. I decided after almost smoking a herd of deer while coming home from work this last winter...to take the plunge. I've got all the parts necessary, -except- the headlight adaptors. Ordered them March 17th and well, as of today, its been radio silence from the company after receiving my shipping label confirmation and tracking number; it says 'we've got a shipping label printed, awaiting package'. I've sent 2 emails and reaching out on facebook and instagram asking if there are any issues, as I know that these 7" adaptors are a hot item for H3 owners, and shipping is kinda taken a bit of a **** kicking lately, I was more just looking for a time frame so I can look at my up coming schedule and set aside time for the install.

Thus far...nadda.

Anyone else ever have this issue when dealing with them?

Also, for those of you who have the 7" adaptors installed with LED's, how are they holding up? Good? Bad? Ugly? I'm legit curious! I see tons of H3's around my area that are still running stock lights, and want to make mine not only more safe at night, but also stand out a bit more!

Thanks and remember, keep the shiny side up

Old 04-07-2021, 05:27 PM

I've tried to contact them a couple of times and nadda. I do like the seat back clips, but their customer service is the worst (well, it doesn't exist, so I can't really judge it ).

Old 04-07-2021, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Justinh
I've tried to contact them a couple of times and nadda. I do like the seat back clips, but their customer service is the worst (well, it doesn't exist, so I can't really judge it ).
Dang, figures. I really do hope that I do get my stuff that I ordered eventually. I want the LED's on my truck for safety's sake!

Old 04-08-2021, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

You do not need any adapter to mount LED headlights, search the vids on line for step by steps, forget the wait, and move on.

Old 04-09-2021, 09:45 PM

This was the video that I was following for the parts and whatnot else needed to do the headlights on my truck. I want to keep the stock adjustment screws so the adapters seem to be necessary. That's all, I've seen other videos out there where they mount them right into the reflector of the factory headlight, but there are clearance issues with the grill that minor surgery with a dremel and steady hands can remedy. That and I don't want to have to file a complaint with VISA....yet. . Though Doc, if you've got some suggestions or links, post 'em up! I'm interested.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:11 AM

I 've have DM'd and emailed them recently about restocking of the H3 fog light adapters. So far no response.
Their website shows out of stock on most H3 items.
I did purchase the 7in adapters last year and it took a few weeks to receive. Since they are 3D printed I figured they may print based to order and not keep a lot of stock.

My adapters have been on about 5 months and so far they are holding up good. I put a set of 7in Bi-Xenon with LED halos and demon eyes as the DRLs.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:27 AM

I've DM'd and emailed them about the restocking status on the H3 fog light adapters but no response yet. Their web site shows most H3 items out of stock.

I ordered 7in adapters last year and it took about 3 weeks to receive. Since they are 3D printed I was figuring they printed to order. I did get a tracking # when they shipped.

My adapters have been installed for about 5 months and they are holding up good. Using them on heavier Bi-Xenon headlights with LEDs halos and demon eyes as my DRLs.

Old 04-12-2021, 07:35 AM

Leased Designs is Just one bookface guy who had a 3d printer @ home.
From what I have seen he is hit or miss on any communication at best.
Kinda flakey on returning any kind of email, IM of bookface messenger.

Old 04-14-2021, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Leased Designs is Just one bookface guy who had a 3d printer @ home.
From what I have seen he is hit or miss on any communication at best.
Kinda flakey on returning any kind of email, IM of bookface messenger.
Thanks, Tainter. I'll do that

Old 07-21-2021, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by MrRaptor
I've DM'd and emailed them about the restocking status on the H3 fog light adapters but no response yet. Their web site shows most H3 items out of stock.

I ordered 7in adapters last year and it took about 3 weeks to receive. Since they are 3D printed I was figuring they printed to order. I did get a tracking # when they shipped.

My adapters have been installed for about 5 months and they are holding up good. Using them on heavier Bi-Xenon headlights with LEDs halos and demon eyes as my DRLs.

Man, those look great. Say, wouldn't happen to have a spare passenger side 7" headlight adaptor would you? Finally got a hold of a pair but...they sent me two drivers side ones...*sigh* Murphy's law, I swear. lol

Quick Reply: Lased Designs H3 Parts