Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

hummer H3 vs PORSCHE CAYENNE

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Default RE: hummer H3 vs PORSCHE CAYENNE

I'd say go with the H3 but if you should get the Cayenne instead ... make sure you post some pics from the break downs or all the times you get stuck ... it's a soccer mom vehicle ... if you're going to offroad.. get something made for it :-)

Old 04-04-2007, 06:21 PM

honestly, the Porche is for those mid-life crisis guys that are to old to get into a Corvette

Old 04-04-2007, 06:29 PM

Impy, I drive by a middle school and a high school on my 8 miles in to work .. I dunno what it is with the Cayenne's but they are lined up at the middle school every flippin' morning .. nice vehicles, no argument there but common .. they make Bob's pavement princess look like a mudd queen for crying out loud!!!! No offense Bob :-) They seem to be a very popular "truck" with women though .. probably the size cuz my wife always complains about mine being too flippin big ...

Old 04-04-2007, 06:53 PM

I preface this with the disclaimer that what ever decision you make is your own, and as long as you arehappy with what you get, that is all that matters.

Now, IMO the Cayenne is like putting lipstick on a pig. Porsche = Sports Cars (and nice ones at that). Hummer = Unsurpassed off-road capability, daily driveability, and unique stylein one great package. The more I drive my H3, which now has 5,100 miles on it, the more I love it. Every time I get into it with my wife I tell her "I love this thing", and she tells me that she knows because I say it - every time we climb into it.

On the other hand if you want to be a soccer mom, which there is nothing wrong with, go with the Porsche. And plan on paying Porsche prices for all of your repairs.

Happy hunting.

Old 04-04-2007, 07:26 PM

stop feeding the trolls . . . . . .[:-]

Old 04-04-2007, 07:51 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Impy, I drive by a middle school and a high school on my 8 miles in to work .. I dunno what it is with the Cayenne's but they are lined up at the middle school every flippin' morning .. nice vehicles, no argument there but common .. they make Bob's pavement princess look like a mudd queen for crying out loud!!!! No offense Bob :-) They seem to be a very popular "truck" with women though .. probably the size cuz my wife always complains about mine being too flippin big ...

Is that why she calls you the MEAT MISSILE