Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Handling mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Default RE: Handling mods

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Now now...everybody play nice.
almost seem to be the case sometimes

Old 05-23-2008, 08:04 AM

I thought everybody here did play nice, maybe it was the other HUMMER forum I was thinking of. We're actually a lot nicer here than many other forums. Of course we're full of opinions as you might be able to tell but you know what they say about opinions? If you actually did break the H3 forum down into sub groups you'd have;
[ol][*]Extreme H3's built for off road only- Heavilly modified[*]Daily driver H3's built for off road- Modified with lift, tires (tyres), engine mods, and winch.[*]Daily driver H3's not built but off roaded- Basically stock with the exception of torsion lift.[*]Daily driver H3's not built, not off roaded- Basically stockers that seldom see dirt roads,[*]Daily driver H3's built for comfort- Soccer Mom cars driven by Mommies who want to impress other Soccer Mom's.[*]Daily driver H3's built for comfort and show-Will never see a dirt road, are chromed out, blinged to the Nth degree.[*]Show H3's- Blinged, slammed and heavilly modfied for that "urban" look. [/ol]
I'm sure there are variants of all seven above but you get the point. GM tries to build the H3 for everybody and does a pretty good job at it. Personally I wish they'd focus a little more on us "tough truck" types and do what Jeep did for the Wrangler when they built the Rubicon. But that's my opinion and you don't have to agree (Ain't America great!)
So we're still playing nice, nobody was called a bad name, nobody called Jesse Jackson todefend them and we're all driving what we want and building them how we want despite what other H3 owners may think.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:11 PM

Like I said before, I think back on page 1: Your money, your truck. I don't have to like or agree with your design to appreciate the work and thought that went into it. It just isn't for me.

But, PLEASE stop calling it a station wagon!

Old 05-23-2008, 10:41 PM

I agree R20. If I could only have grew up with a station wagon that looked as cool as a hummer. Real Jeep, do you know that nth is the only word in the dictionary that does not have a vowel? You must have a masters degree!