Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

H3 running Hot???

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Banned
Default Details on this item?

ahhh,,,www.actron.com

i found on the net,,,apx 95+ship

tom

Old 07-13-2022, 09:12 AM
Default Normal

I have an 06 H3 and that’s normal. I lived in Oahu for 3 years and the heat plus the hill always made the temp go up due to stress on the engine. But all stress isn’t bad stress. Might just have to keep a watchful eye and conduct maintenance (i.e.) oil changes and frequent coolant checks) a little more often than normal. Other than that enjoy the ride my friend.

Old 07-13-2022, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Jrob
I have an 06 H3 and that’s normal. I lived in Oahu for 3 years and the heat plus the hill always made the temp go up due to stress on the engine. But all stress isn’t bad stress. Might just have to keep a watchful eye and conduct maintenance (i.e.) oil changes and frequent coolant checks) a little more often than normal. Other than that enjoy the ride my friend.
Welcome to HF.

Unfortunately, your dug up a seriously Old Azzed Thread........... as in near TEWLVE YEARS OLD!!!! Not what we do hear. All the people in this thread are long gone, no longer contribute. READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

Stick to the front of the board. Avoid the Necro-Bump or we will point fingers and laugh at you. Enjoy.

This useless old dog of a thread is now closed.