Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

H3 Parts Anyone?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 10:02 AM
Exclamation H3 Parts Anyone?!?

I'm looking for a couple things but the main one is the roof mounted off-road lights, GM doesn't sell them anymore and I can't find anyone that makes them. I need the full kit (not just the lights) including the shroud. I'm also looking for a stock H3 stereo I bought a Kenwood but it might not fit. I need a few other parts too, can anyone point me in the right direction? Or if anyone has a parts Hummer in Niagara, Ontario that would be great.

Old 02-08-2020, 03:27 PM

Replacing the factory stereo is a piece of cake, go to crutchfield, look up what fits for your truck, they will give you part numbers for the proper harness for you vehicle, you can even choose which harness you want, I have the monsoon system with on star etc, but no steering wheel controls, I chose a simpler harness because I did not care if on star worked, but took the one that used the factory sub and amp and replaced the facory warning chimes, if you have the stereo side of your harness its plug and play, you also need to double din adapter. There is a metal piece you need to cut out of the dash. Lots of photos there to help you.

Old 02-08-2020, 04:44 PM

I did a thread all about my stereo Install. It included lots of info.

Old 02-09-2020, 07:36 PM

Thanks rock Crutchfield helped, I couldn't find the h3 stock stereo though do you know anyone that sells it?

Old 02-09-2020, 08:58 PM

That would be an EBay item

Old 02-09-2020, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by NateGr8
I'm looking for a couple things but the main one is the roof mounted off-road lights, GM doesn't sell them anymore and I can't find anyone that makes them. I need the full kit (not just the lights) including the shroud. I'm also looking for a stock H3 stereo I bought a Kenwood but it might not fit. I need a few other parts too, can anyone point me in the right direction? Or if anyone has a parts Hummer in Niagara, Ontario that would be great.
you and everyone else are looking for those lights. you will not find them unless on a scrapped H3. i mean the vehicle i had had them ripped off them when i bought it.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:19 AM

Make your own light bar.

Old 02-10-2020, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by NateGr8 [b
I couldn't find the h3 stock stereo though do you know anyone that sells it?
If you buy a used factory H3 Radio = I believe you will need to re-program it.[/b]

Old 02-10-2020, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Broken Halo
Make your own light bar.

damn that looks good!!!!

Old 02-12-2020, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Broken Halo
Make your own light bar.
I thought about it but I would have to do some body work and would rather look for the stock shroud instead, I'm going to if I can't find anything though. I guess I could patch the old shroud too.

Quick Reply: H3 Parts Anyone?!?