Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Gpcalero's Spartan Build

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 02:39 PM

Yea paul that is def your truck on their website.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:55 PM

Did you get a PCM4less yet??

Old 05-21-2013, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by nelly27281
Just noticed that Top Line Group Automotive have your H3's pic on their website... (if I am not wrong)
Starr HID Projector Headlights for the H3 Hummer
Haha yea, wow you guys are right, that's my lil Sparta alright.

And no...I haven't gotten a tune yet...I had to blow the money on summer classes and a new battery. The stocker gave out on me after a two hr drive from home...it sat but 15 min in the parking lot of Target and wouldn't start after I got back. Great.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:43 PM

Dude your ride was one of rides that I saw on some site. It was the inspiration for all the mods Ive been getting. Man I love that rig. I really want to do some of the performance upgrades that youv'e done but I know so little about that stuff. The next mod that I want to get, besides performance, is the headlights. I'm thinkin Oracle halos for the lights and maybe. But anyway, just wanted to give u props for your ride and let u know u were part of my upgrade inspiration haha.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by EvanMEllison
Dude your ride was one of rides that I saw on some site. It was the inspiration for all the mods Ive been getting. Man I love that rig. I really want to do some of the performance upgrades that youv'e done but I know so little about that stuff. The next mod that I want to get, besides performance, is the headlights. I'm thinkin Oracle halos for the lights and maybe. But anyway, just wanted to give u props for your ride and let u know u were part of my upgrade inspiration haha.
Thanks bud, it's nice to know people like my build!

If you can afford it, the STARR HID's won't disappoint. The Oracles I don't know much about but they aren't bad looking! Make sure you post your mods so we can all enjoy

And if you could remember the site you saw my rig on, let me know. I would very much like to see it.

-Paul

Old 08-27-2013, 11:37 AM

Hey guys, sorry for being absent on the forums, I was in China for a month on vacation.

Anyways, this past weekend Old Yeller and I met up and started off Fall right where we left off in spring and made a vid on our adventures. Enjoy!

Old 08-27-2013, 11:55 AM

Very nice video and superb production values.
I especially liked the choice in music

And welcome home/back.

Wil-

Old 08-29-2013, 01:02 AM

Love the rig, really looks similar to mine minus the bigger tires and HIDS. I would go bigger tires but I have 5 year warranty on them and they get the job done, Haven't done much modding on my H3 but will post more once I get my Oracle lights installed and torsion bars cranked. Keep up the beautiful work!(:

Old 09-16-2013, 10:30 AM

The Hummer is for sale

Old Yeller and I are moving on (he actually just sold his)…

She's in great shape, 47,000 miles.

Gonna miss you guys, I had a lot of fun in my first off road vehicle.

Old 09-26-2013, 08:14 PM

Price is at $25,500 OBO if anybody is looking to pick up a clean H3!

Quick Reply: Gpcalero's Spartan Build