Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Cargo area

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Ordieh
Hey Tainter,
The larger mat that I have is carpet and identical to the other excep a bit wider. I don't have a "fricking" part number and I can't measure it now because I'm away from home in the Colorado mountains with the CE. When I get home I'll look for a number on it and take some eaurements. What is the difference between the Monsoon cargo box and the non Monsoon box? I assumed that the amp was on the drivers side so there wouldn't need to be a difference on the passenger side. I'm guessing that you are referring to the little lachable box on the passenger side.
thanks
OK, maybe photos can refresh your really bad memory. The H3 without the Monsoon has a cargo box (compartment) on the driver side. With a monsoon you have the speaker "grill".
Both are the exact same size.

I had a 07' without the Monsoon system and the mat was larger than the mats in my 08' X or my 09' CE that both have the Monsoon. Maybe it is the different panel for the amp/speaker that makes the difference. I still have the larger mat from the 07' and have been using it in the X. It just covers the tie down rings and protects the lower edge of the side panels.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:27 PM

Doc, I agree with the Weathtech or Husky, both nice for sure but I already have the ribbed rubber Hummer floor mats in front and back, so I would like the cargo area to match. Hope’n Tainter has an extra mat!

Old 08-23-2018, 06:55 AM

I have an extra, sent you a pm.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:21 AM

Perfect! I replied.

Old 08-24-2018, 08:35 AM

Tainter, I appreciate the reminder pictures. At seventy five, my memory sure isn't what it used to be but I haven't forgotten one thing (and hope I never do) POLITENESS!
Thanks again,

Old 08-24-2018, 09:12 AM
Wink

Tainter, I appreciate the reminder pictures. At seventy five, my memory sure isn't what it used to be but I haven't forgotten one thing (and hope I never do) POLITENESS!
Thanks again,
I'm done with being polite to people who SPEW incorrect information all over and don't admit when they are proven wrong again, and again.
Most of the time it's the only way to get through to them. You are welcome.

Old 08-25-2018, 01:19 AM

I would make sure that they did not want your vin number for something. Not exactly sure what they could use it for except maybe to register a vehicle? However it sounds really fishy to me that they required you to send them your vin then suddenly refunded your money. I would double check your Vin somehow and make sure they were not able to use it for anything. Not sure how to do that though. Good luck.