Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

2007 hummer h3 crank no start

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2022, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by TJB63
Glad to hear it is up and running.

I have seen some pretty snarky replies to people asking for help here and also on other Forums and often wonder how many New people were chased away from a Great Community just because instead of helping, someone feels the need to make the OP look like a dumbass, It should be a Community of people helping each other instead of someone looking for help only to be berated for not spending weeks going through old posts when chances are they need help quickly. If they were helpful, they'd suggest you try searching for???? Instead of just acting all mighty and ignoring the question because in their opinion you shouldn't be asking questions because that's what the search feature is for. I have news for them, not everyone is good at searching, I freely admit I'm one of them and News Flash, Search features within Forums SUCK, as you correctly pointed out, you get everything except what you are searching on.

Maybe the Admins can put a Block feature in place so those that feel the need to bash rather than help can be blocked and nobody has to see their non-helpful advice. Just a thought.
honestly this is the worst forum I've seen, a couple ford forums i use are awesome with replies and advice and ive seen a couple diesel swap forums that just supply a wealth of knowledge. This the only forum where I've seen or had people ignore the question and just say use the search function

Old 04-26-2022, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by SouthynRanga
honestly this is the worst forum I've seen, a couple ford forums i use are awesome with replies and advice and ive seen a couple diesel swap forums that just supply a wealth of knowledge. This the only forum where I've seen or had people ignore the question and just say use the search function

Old 04-26-2022, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
perfect picture to describe someone who hasn't grown out of the phase of "memes" 🤣 while also proving the point of what I said and even quoting it. Why even waste people's time commenting on stuff with useless input? If you have nothing helpful to add to a thread don't comment on it

Old 04-26-2022, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by SouthynRanga
perfect picture to describe someone who hasn't grown out of the phase of "memes" 🤣 while also proving the point of what I said and even quoting it. Why even waste people's time commenting on stuff with useless input? If you have nothing helpful to add to a thread don't comment on it
Memes save's me time from typing. LIVE AND LEARN, GRASSHOPPER!
SEARCH FUNCTION: 171 RESULTS HERE>>>>>>>>>>NO START

Old 04-27-2022, 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by hummerz
Memes save's me time from typing. LIVE AND LEARN, GRASSHOPPER!
SEARCH FUNCTION: 171 RESULTS HERE>>>>>>>>>>NO START
awesome link pulling up nothing, and i have already told you I did search for my problem before posting and only found abunch of stuff that didn't work. I will continue to post whatever questions I have regardless of what you think to save me time from the useless search function. So if you don't like it I guess oh well