Hummer H2 SUT For some who need the usefulness of a truck, but do not want to compromise the Hummer look, the H2 SUT does just that.

Hummer Build Update

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2020 | 09:12 AM
|
Default Hummer Build Update

Hey guys, last few months I have been adding some parts to the deuce. Figured I would share these with you guys. Still got things to do, but it has come a long way! Be glad to share the info on the build, if anybody is interested. Just ask!

Love how easy the Adventure Pkg steps are to remove! Winch mounted up too.

Out on Kure Beach/Fort Fisher, NC!

Dirty or Clean I love this rig more and more

Murica'

Old 09-03-2020 | 12:55 PM

Hell yeah! I like it. I just removed my side steps also. My next mission was a winch but... I ended up having to get a transmission so in a while that will be next. I even thought about new flares, but having the LE its nice having the same color flares.

Whats you next mission?

Nice and Clean

Destruction by Avalanche

Old 09-03-2020 | 01:13 PM
|

Hate to hear that on the trans! Wish we had open trails like that here in NC, or could be I dont know where they are if we do lol. Next on exterior I would like to upgrade the spotlights to LED. I have kicked the idea of lights on the roof. My dad had some on his 04 back when it was new, so I have a soft spot for those haha. Who knows though. Train horn is on the list too, then would go to the interior lol.

Old 09-03-2020 | 01:26 PM

That sounds awesome, I will shoot you picts of my Train horn. I did not buy a specific one (Craigslist), just modified it to mount in back by the other compressors. I did though use the wiper heater button for the horn. I wanted to be able to have both option of horns so I used that location since those heaters are gone and the button was doing nothing. (Friday night at Sonic watching the kids jump three feet was worth every penny)

At the beginning of this year I changed from air bags to springs. Are you still running air bags? I was 50/50 but figured a air bag going bad on a mountain in CO. could really suck. It was so much easier than I thought so if I ever decide not 4X4 anymore I will go back to the bags.

How do you like the window guards? I have been debating about them because the windows are small already. Does it help anything?

Old 09-03-2020 | 02:20 PM
|

Nice!! Didnt know these had the Heater wiper option. I have had train horns in the past and had a TON of fun with them. They are worth it. I still am running the bags. I like the option of having the compressor. Not against running the springs but would def want to find a way to retain the compressor function. I think that is cool. I like the guards, they were on the H2 when I purchased them.