Hummer H2 SUT For some who need the usefulness of a truck, but do not want to compromise the Hummer look, the H2 SUT does just that.

06 SUT Rear Bumper Options?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 09:57 PM

oh you found a replacement nice. how expensive was it?
did yours have support brace bars holding the corners? i cant seem to figure out where they actually mount to as mine does not have them for some reason. if yours has them can you take a picture of the mounting locations?

Last edited by bronxteck; 10-05-2020 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:07 PM

Thanks for the replies. Now all I am confused about is: WHAT THE HECK IS THE PART NAME/NUMBER OF THE REAR RECEPTACLE PART IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUMPER? I have circled it in the photo below, but I have tried to find it using part listings and most places say it is either of these:
- #15059237 (Receiver,Pull Winch Front)
- #15911899 (Receiver Asm-Pull Winch Front)

As you can see, the problem is that those parts say FRONT, not REAR, so I am not sure if it is the same part? And if so, what is the difference between those two? One says "ASM"....

Old 10-09-2020, 11:04 AM

If you look at the link I posted before in post #3 and look at the rear frame that is shown. Part #15212432. On the rear it is the entire rear frame end crossmember. The ones you mention are irrelevant as those are for the front (I'd imagine the Asm one is "assembly meaning it probably comes with bolts and possibly the extension tube).

Old 10-09-2020, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by MixManSC
If you look at the link I posted before in post #3 and look at the rear frame that is shown. Part #15212432. On the rear it is the entire rear frame end crossmember. The ones you mention are irrelevant as those are for the front (I'd imagine the Asm one is "assembly meaning it probably comes with bolts and possibly the extension tube).
I cannot find the part number you are referring to. Are you talking about the PDF file you attached? because that part number isn't in there...

Old 10-09-2020, 03:06 PM

No in the parts site I linked..... it is not always working (usually is) and is about the only site I know about that shows all parts and part numbers, even discontinued parts. The regular GM parts sites remove parts that are discontinued which is irritating when you are trying to find a part number.

Actually - use this link instead... https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/hummer

Old 10-09-2020, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by lamboman
Thanks for the replies. Now all I am confused about is: WHAT THE HECK IS THE PART NAME/NUMBER OF THE REAR RECEPTACLE PART IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUMPER? I have circled it in the photo below, but I have tried to find it using part listings and most places say it is either of these:
- #15059237 (Receiver,Pull Winch Front)
- #15911899 (Receiver Asm-Pull Winch Front)

As you can see, the problem is that those parts say FRONT, not REAR, so I am not sure if it is the same part? And if so, what is the difference between those two? One says "ASM"....

That's a hitch receiver, and nothing to do with your original post: Hello! I have a 2006 H2 SUT and the rear bumper is pretty rusted out so I want to replace it.

Old 10-09-2020, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
That's a hitch receiver, and nothing to do with your original post: Hello! I have a 2006 H2 SUT and the rear bumper is pretty rusted out so I want to replace it.
Do you know what part number it would be because I cannot find it at all, anywhere. I want to replace it as well because it is rusted out just like the rear bumper.

Old 10-09-2020, 07:52 PM

i got mine from a local junk yard for 50$ the old hitch assembly was really bad my best guess was they used it to back jet skies into the marina and did not hose it down

Old 10-09-2020, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by lamboman
Do you know what part number it would be because I cannot find it at all, anywhere. I want to replace it as well because it is rusted out just like the rear bumper.
The hitch receiver will hold the weight of the truck. Use some elbow grease, sandblast it, wire brush, whatever, just clean it and paint it. NO NEED TO REPLACE!

Old 10-09-2020, 08:04 PM

yeah well you have not seen my old one LOL. literally half was missing and that thing is made of some super heavy gauge steel.

Quick Reply: 06 SUT Rear Bumper Options?