Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

It won't start!!! Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 12:05 PM
Default It won't start!!! Help

I drove my 2003 H2 all around all day yesterday. I get home and shut it off and now it won't start back. All the dash lights come on so I dont think there is a battery issue. I do have one light that stays on now and its the security light. I have no aftermarket system on it. I need a little help figuring this out.

Old 10-28-2009, 12:23 PM

Have you tried disconnecting the battery for a minute or so..that might reset "something" in the computer..

Old 01-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Default Mine is doing same thing

Originally Posted by atkins4960
I drove my 2003 H2 all around all day yesterday. I get home and shut it off and now it won't start back. All the dash lights come on so I dont think there is a battery issue. I do have one light that stays on now and its the security light. I have no aftermarket system on it. I need a little help figuring this out.

mine is going the exact same thing So far I have learned it’s joy the pass key and what I did is swap out the fuel pump relay 66 with 72. And it started right up. Then I drove it and stopped and it would not start again. Swapped out the fuse again with another one and started right up. So something is tripping this fuse and whether it’s a security issue or what not I don’t know. It maybe that will help you to discover what it Kuhn the. Another post said it is a wire exposed that’s tripping the disl fuse which I don’t l know what that is so I can’t figure it out.maybe this can help. Cause I’d like to fix this problem for good

Old 01-06-2022, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Heatherlp9
mine is going the exact same thing So far I have learned it’s joy the pass key and what I did is swap out the fuel pump relay 66 with 72. And it started right up. Then I drove it and stopped and it would not start again. Swapped out the fuse again with another one and started right up. So something is tripping this fuse and whether it’s a security issue or what not I don’t know. It maybe that will help you to discover what it Kuhn the. Another post said it is a wire exposed that’s tripping the disl fuse which I don’t l know what that is so I can’t figure it out.maybe this can help. Cause I’d like to fix this problem for good
Considering the person you replied to has only ever posted here one time, and that was over 12 YEARS AGO I seriously doubt you will get a reply.

Old 01-06-2022, 10:12 AM

Check grounds!