Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

What have you done to your h2 today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Old 06-22-2015, 06:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by H2Miami
If it bolts to the transmission tunnel, then it sounds good, if it doesn't, then its just a temporary deterrent. .

Old 06-22-2015, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by liveinxs
If it bolts to the transmission tunnel, then it sounds good, if it doesn't, then its just a temporary deterrent. .
Thats true . Im going to double check how it works . I need it to store my gun while I domt have it with me . Plus my console had the obsolete DVD system inside and no space at all

update . I dont think it bolt to any special place other than the standard screews mount .
Im going to give a try cause I may not need a really safe box . My hummer had a good alarm so any thief will have just a few sec to take what they see around .

I will post the results

Last edited by H2Miami; 06-22-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:27 PM
Banned

Thats true . Im going to double check how it works . I need it to store my gun while I domt have it with me . Plus my console had the obsolete DVD system inside and no space at all

update . I dont think it bolt to any special place other than the standard screews mount .
Im going to give a try cause I may not need a really safe box . My hummer had a good alarm so any thief will have just a few sec to take what they see around .

I will post the results
I looked at the link you posted, i am not impressed..

I have enclosed a link, to security boxes i have bought in the past, in my opinion, they are the best available. ..

Tuffy Security Products

Old 06-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Banned
Default Just installed AFe Cat-Back

Well its in, received it last night, and couldn't wait to install it today..

I started at 9am, and by 10:45am, the deed was done..

Does it sound crazy, oh yeah, it has a nice deep growl...

I included a few pictures, and a video...

I was gonna gut the Cats, but at the last minute, i changed my mind, because, i started thinking, if one of the manifold to downpipe studs break, i am screwed..so i figured i would wait till i get my JBA headers, then i don't have that concern...

Name:  20150622_204601.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  223.9 KB

Name:  20150623_112835.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  419.7 KB

https://youtu.be/sE-qG3V3n_g

Last edited by liveinxs; 06-23-2015 at 12:12 PM.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:11 PM

Nice setup .. Cant see the video . It is private..

about the console box . The link you provide is of course superior . However it is too much for what I need and I dont see one specific for the hummer
. I was also thinking to attach the console to the bolts underneath . So this way the removal will be allowed from the inside only if the lock is open

Old 06-23-2015, 09:24 PM
Banned

Nice setup .. Cant see the video . It is private..

about the console box . The link you provide is of course superior . However it is too much for what I need and I dont see one specific for the hummer
. I was also thinking to attach the console to the bolts underneath . So this way the removal will be allowed from the inside only if the lock is open
You know i was gonna suggest that to you, a little mod, will probably solve the security issue..

Sorry about the video, i relly don't post many, i think I corrected it, you should be able to view it now...

Old 06-24-2015, 08:45 PM

Sounds good!!

Originally Posted by liveinxs
Well its in, received it last night, and couldn't wait to install it today..

I started at 9am, and by 10:45am, the deed was done..

Does it sound crazy, oh yeah, it has a nice deep growl...

I included a few pictures, and a video...

I was gonna gut the Cats, but at the last minute, i changed my mind, because, i started thinking, if one of the manifold to downpipe studs break, i am screwed..so i figured i would wait till i get my JBA headers, then i don't have that concern...

https://youtu.be/sE-qG3V3n_g

Old 06-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Banned

Well another benefit, besides the killer sound, is the MPG, up .4 of a mile, and this is with a little heavy foot, now and then, just to hear the new exhaust. ...

Old 06-27-2015, 08:59 AM

Wow... That sounds mean! I hope i'm happy with the Borla I'm picking up in a couple hours. Just ordered the Black Bear Tune today as well.

Quick Reply: What have you done to your h2 today?