Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Tesla style touch screen unit Android 10.1 OS/Wireless Apple CarPlay for our H2

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2022, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by finall
Can anyone with at least a 100 posts on this forum verify that they installed this thing, and that it actually works? Too many one-post guys on here, so I am suspicious and a couple of years have gone by.

I suspect this thing is bogus. But I hope it is not, and hope it works.

I can not install it on my H2 as I have an over-board on the NAV screen for a high mounted backup cam display, and running a special edition center console bezel that looks like CF and matches rest of interior. Just asking for a friend

Wanted to show...

"Tesla" type of screen Android radio for 08 Hummer

Old 01-02-2023, 01:07 PM

I'm a novice, but could you just buy the frame and then put your own aftermarket system in it (alpine, kenwood,etc)? Wouldn't that be the ideal route if you want a bigger head unit with a tesla style look as opposed to a floating one?

Old 08-14-2024, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by alamry
sorry for the late reply been away for sometime, i received the item but unfortunately arrived broken in pieces due to two main factors; 1st: mishandling of the shipping company and 2nd: packaging of the unit was very poor hence the box containing the item was fairly large and three quarters of the box was empty with very thin padding on quarter of the inside box to protect the player resulting in damage on arrival.

quality of the screen looks good but unless the seller resolves the packaging issues it will almost certainly arrive broken. seller has refused to accept responsibility for the poor packaging.
Hi, just researching the possibility of installing this type of radio replacement and came across your thread. Did you ever get ant resolution with your supplier? So you have any update on the installation? Very interested to know your experience. Thanks!