Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Supercharger Fuel Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 01:47 PM
Default Supercharger Fuel Injectors

Hello!

Been awhile since I posted. I have a 2005 H2 SUT. I've owned it since new. I installed the 6.0 Magnacharger Radix supercharger kit on it over 100,000 miles ago. I need new fuel injectors. Superchargers online sells them for $960. Does anyone know of another (cheaper) source or part number for the injectors? Thanks!

Old 02-05-2024, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by JakesSUT
Hello!

Been awhile since I posted. I have a 2005 H2 SUT. I've owned it since new. I installed the 6.0 Magnacharger Radix supercharger kit on it over 100,000 miles ago. I need new fuel injectors. Superchargers online sells them for $960. Does anyone know of another (cheaper) source or part number for the injectors? Thanks!
Look up the part number on the injector. On my 08 with the magnacharger I had to replace a bank of them. Found matching ones at oreilly’s for like $200(standard ignition brand). They’ve worked fine for 2 years now. No complaints.

If you have a scan tool see if you can see what cylinder is misfiring with live data. That’s how I diagnosed mine. You may only have one or two that are bad. Just make sure you replace the o-rings on the old injectors once they come out.

Also there are plenty of places that will clean and flow test them for much cheaper.

Old 02-05-2024, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gavin Costigan
Look up the part number on the injector. On my 08 with the magnacharger I had to replace a bank of them. Found matching ones at oreilly’s for like $200(standard ignition brand). They’ve worked fine for 2 years now. No complaints.

If you have a scan tool see if you can see what cylinder is misfiring with live data. That’s how I diagnosed mine. You may only have one or two that are bad. Just make sure you replace the o-rings on the old injectors once they come out.

Also there are plenty of places that will clean and flow test them for much cheaper.
Gavin, thanks for the detailed response.

Superchargers online said they are 42 lb Delphi part no. 842860001. But that must be their part no. because Delphi had no record of it.

Scanner showed only cylinder no. 6 injector is not working.

Pep boys was going to clean them on the H2. But would not proceed when no. 6 showed not to be working at all.

Since it looks harder than normal to remove the injectors, I wanted to replace all of them and have the new ones ready to go in after removing old ones for less down time.

​​​​​​If you have any tips on removing them from supercharger intake manifold, I would appreciate it. Thanks again!

Old 02-19-2024, 11:33 PM

Does anyone know the part number for the fuel injectors that came with the Magnacharger 6.0 Radix supercharger kit? Thanks.

Old 05-28-2024, 12:35 AM

Anyone replace their Magnacharger Radix fuel injectors know the part number on them?

Old 05-28-2024, 07:58 AM

Do you have the green top injectors?

If so I found this on another forum,

In case a future search happens upon this thread.
The direct replacement Part Number for a Green Top 42lb fuel injector, on the MP112 Magnacharger is 0280150558.

Neal

Old 05-29-2024, 05:47 AM

Neal,

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to respond. However, I just checked and I do not have green top injectors. They are dark colored where they plug in.

​​​​​I can't see part numbers as they are on side I can not see. I guess I need to figure out how to remove or loosen unconventional fuel rails.

I will update thread when I find out.
​​​​
​​​​​