Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Source for H2 red urethane bushings?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 06:21 PM
Question Source for H2 red urethane bushings?

Hey Guys,
Does anyone know a good source for RED color urethane bushings? I would like to start replacing all the bushings on our 2007 H2, and would prefer red color (as opposed to yellow or black).

That includes control arm, sway bar, track rod, body mounts, and as many other bushings as possible. The red color will match our H2, and it will be easy to spot what has been replaced.

I would like to start of with body mounts.

I looked at Prothane and Energy Suspension, and looks like everything from Prothane for the H2 is doscontinued, and Energy Suspension only shows red control arm + track rod set. That is all I could find.
Maybe there is some Chinese stuff out there, but I have not looked at it, as I would prefer something brand-name that I can trust.

Any idea are welcome. Thanks.

Old 05-23-2021, 11:19 PM

I don't think they ever offered red in their full kits. I had wanted to purchase a kit many years ago and they only came in black. You are likely stuck with what anyone has to offer given the age of these vehicles. Many of the suspension parts are shared across platforms so you can try that as well.