Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Should I Trade My H2

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 11:02 PM

even having my son as a finance manager at a jeep dealer being able to get all the employee discounts we just can make sense of the pricing on this trucks . I was exited at first but now i just think they a little too pricey but they are nice . this week finally for the first time they ended up with 4 used ones . Sports S package very limited options and still at 42K$ and people are buying them .
Now wait till the 392 comes out even at closed to probably 90K$ with the markup people will be buying this things like hot cakes since jeepers had been asking for a v8 in a wrangler since 1901 .

Last edited by hmer; 01-30-2021 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by HummerLaw
Thanks Hummerz! And yes, I negotiated the vehicle price first and then we brought the trade to the table. I did decide to go ahead and trade it in. So, no more H2 for me. 😢 But, I am now the proud owner of a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave! Now I guess I will be posting all of the extra parts I have left for sale. Thanks again.

Meet Oscar, our new addition to the family. 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave.
nice jeep congrats .

Old 02-01-2021, 08:36 AM

That really looks nice, I bet it's going to be hard to wash and keep clean, but nothing looks better than a shiny black truck.

Old 02-01-2021, 11:16 AM

I still have my H2 but bought this when they first came out in. Obviously I did a lift with level kit on the front and 37's. I love the hell out of it! It was just a hair under $60k before I threw a giant chunk on a down payment.

Old 02-01-2021, 11:48 AM

Nice LoJac! I'm glad you were able to keep the H2 also. If I could have justified keeping the H2 I would have. Is that the Gobi color?

Old 02-01-2021, 11:49 AM

$58,395 was the sticker price.

Old 02-01-2021, 04:05 PM

$58,395 was the sticker price.
Not quite loaded, sticker is $70k+ fully loaded. GL

Old 02-01-2021, 11:34 PM

Nice LoJac! I'm glad you were able to keep the H2 also. If I could have justified keeping the H2 I would have. Is that the Gobi color?
That is Gator, only released for 2020 apparently then they stopped making it. I've thought about selling the 2 but I won't get anywhere near what I feel it's worth and it would be so hard to get rid of it.

Old 02-02-2021, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by hummerz
Not quite loaded, sticker is $70k+ fully loaded. GL
Hummerz, you are correct, it doesn’t have every single option available for the Gladiator. I would like to think that I have enough experience and sense to not obtain the things that I can get after the purchase at a much lower cost; you know, things like bed rails, floor mats, headliner, bed cover, and upgraded wheels. However, I am happy to know that you are checking the Jeep Gladiator out, and I appreciate you looking out for me and offering me the fatherly advice that I so desperately miss. Life is not a contest, it’s a challenge.

Old 02-02-2021, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
That is Gator, only released for 2020 apparently then they stopped making it. I've thought about selling the 2 but I won't get anywhere near what I feel it's worth and it would be so hard to get rid of it.
LoJac, yeah I sure like that color. I looked around for the Gator, Gobi, and Nacho. I could only find one Nacho, but it didn’t have everything I wanted on it. Black with the steel gray interior was my second choice. It reminds me of a tuxedo. 😉
The emotional attachment to the H2 is something I had never felt with any of my other vehicles so I get your dilemma. I believe that only a true H2 enthusiast will ever pay what the H2’s are really worth. I figure that I’m old enough to try and encourage a younger person to become as enthusiastic about the H2’s as I was while I owned mine and continue to be even after I sold mine.

Quick Reply: Should I Trade My H2