Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Road Armor Winch Bumper and Atlas II Guard

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 04:38 PM
Smile Road Armor Winch Bumper and Atlas II Guard

I love this front end - but this is too expensive for my blood. If any one has a used kit, I'd be all over it. Anyone??

Road ArmorŽ :: 2002+ Hummer H2 Front Dakar Winch Bumper with Atlas II Guard

Old 04-25-2014, 06:51 PM

I agree, best setup on the market IMO. Paired with the rear bumper!!! I have never seen a used set for sale though and I could never bring myself to spend that much money for a bumper and BG. I'm happy with my setup now.

Old 04-26-2014, 02:56 AM

Road Rhino! Road Rhino Bumpers

The EXACT same designs and a fraction of the cost. They use to build bumpers for Road Armor and got screwed by Road Armor and started building their own because the drawings where "given" to them by Road Armor. We have a buddy we wheel with who had an H2 and has them (front and rear) and loves them (also the price).

Name:  h2_zps3f280f8c.png
Views: 8973
Size:  752.6 KB

Name:  16_zps4891c9ec.png
Views: 2836
Size:  1,006.7 KB

Name:  PmTANnM_zps416dc1c7.jpg
Views: 2183
Size:  121.8 KB

Name:  JTZPaWX_zpsd06f83a7.jpg
Views: 1754
Size:  143.4 KB

Old 04-27-2014, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER

The EXACT same designs and a fraction of the cost. They use to build bumpers for Road Armor and got screwed by Road Armor and started building their own because the drawings where "given" to them by Road Armor. We have a buddy we wheel with who had an H2 and has them (front and rear) and loves them (also the price).
I've filled out the contact form on their website...

Their site has very little information and/or photos of the bumpers - and I'm really wanting the Atlas II Brush Guard that Road Armor pairs with their front bumper.

Does you know if they have a replica of the Atlas II as well?

Old 04-28-2014, 06:28 AM

dowork that setup does look awesome but ive never seen any of it for sale used before. Tainter I am usually never a fan of yellow on anything but your yellow H2 is absolutely sick. Damn thing looks mean! Love it!

Old 04-28-2014, 06:24 PM

dowork,
Look around at other BG's on the market. Even though the setup is pretty badass I think it almost looks too over the top. The tubes on the BG are HUGE. I bought a BG from HummerPartsClub.com-Dave is phenomenal to work with. I've bought a handful of high dollar items from them. I think with the BG I have and this bumper would be a great pair.

Old 04-29-2014, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
dowork,
Look around at other BG's on the market. Even though the setup is pretty badass I think it almost looks too over the top. The tubes on the BG are HUGE. I bought a BG from HummerPartsClub.com-Dave is phenomenal to work with. I've bought a handful of high dollar items from them. I think with the BG I have and this bumper would be a great pair.
Which BR did you get from HummerPartsClub? Any pics?

Old 04-29-2014, 03:53 PM
Unhappy

Originally Posted by TAINTER

Tainter - can you ask your friend for Road Rhino's contact info if he still has it? I've tried emailing them from their website, no response. And they don't post their phone number either...

Old 04-29-2014, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by dowork
Which BR did you get from HummerPartsClub? Any pics?

Name:  20131120_151605.jpg
Views: 2135
Size:  99.3 KB

Hummer Parts and Accessories: Predator Motorsports Hummer H2 Black Heavy Duty Brush Guard

Old 04-29-2014, 11:11 PM

Dang that's very affordable, and much more aggressive than the stock BG I have.

How would I be able to know if your BG would work in conjunction with a Road Rhino bumper?

Quick Reply: Road Armor Winch Bumper and Atlas II Guard