Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Predator Wake Up Kits

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
San Diego, man I'd imagine you'd have tuning shops on every corner. Here in AZ I have to drive over an hour to get the nearest good tuning shop with a dyno. Our engine is close to the same as an LS2-the engine in GTO's Camaros, vettes, it's used all over. I'm sure any shop wouldn't have a hard time tuning a deuce.
I'm sure there are lol. But I'd rather work from a referral.

Old 05-08-2014, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by accely
I never understood the differences of their tune vs something like a superchips programmer...
Me either, except that the Predator tune claims more hp gains.

Old 06-04-2014, 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by dowork
Yes I hear you. Please let us know how it performs when you get it installed. When do you anticipate receiving it back?
I have been running the Raptorque tune from Predator for about a week now. I have gained 3 MPG and quite a bit of hp and torque, so far I am happy with it.

Old 06-05-2014, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by elkgrunt
I have been running the Raptorque tune from Predator for about a week now. I have gained 3 MPG and quite a bit of hp and torque, so far I am happy with it.
Very cool. Can you answer a couple specifics for me?

1. How much did you pay? Were you dealing with Predator or a reseller?
2. What year is your H2 (6.0L or 6.2L)?
3. Which octane is your Raptorque tune for?

Thanks!

Old 06-05-2014, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by dowork
Very cool. Can you answer a couple specifics for me?

1. How much did you pay? Were you dealing with Predator or a reseller?
2. What year is your H2 (6.0L or 6.2L)?
3. Which octane is your Raptorque tune for?

Thanks!
I paid 600.00 for the tune. I did not let them have my stock ECM.I bought one off of ebay for 10.00 and sent that one to them. I did my dealings with Predator(Alek).
My H2 is a 03 with the 6.0

I don't know what octane the tune was designed for, but I always run 91 from Chevron or Texaco. (and yes it makes a big difference)

Old 06-05-2014, 09:27 PM

Jump on any of the LS boards and find a tuner local to you. Like mentioned earlier, these motors are fundamentally the same as the LS series. But I wouldnt get to caught up on the ccar go fast parts. You still want the Tq at low RPMs. An LS6 intake will do nothing for you.
A Volant CAI is $300ish off Ebay, and a tune should be $250ish depending.
Im fixing to overhall my truck with new heads (799's,) headers, NNBS intake, tune, cam, and some of the supporting stuff, oil pump, timing chain, etc.
I have a little experience with the motors so just ask away.

I dont know if we can mention them, but 2 other boards I frequent are performancetrucks.net and LS1Tech.com

Old 06-08-2014, 08:26 AM

hey guys I posted before about a place to send in pcm and they do tune for 149 dollars...of course doc olds busted my ***** saying I must be a spammer or something...whatever with that...anyhow I sent in pcm for my vette and it was well worth the price etc, talked to them on phone and they said h2 would be no problem as well..like signal25 just posted they CAN do other vehicles than vette...if you guys want more info post and ill fill you in...trying to post within rules here so as to not look like I work for the place...yes its a big well known shop and turn around is a week or less

Old 06-09-2014, 10:14 AM

I'd like more info please. Who do I contact there?

Old 06-09-2014, 03:53 PM

East Coast Supercharging, Home of the Fastest Performance Supercharged, Turbo C5, C6, Z06, Corvette, GTO, CTSV, GM Trucks, Installers, Dynotuners, Performance Parts Retailers is the place, I talked to them about h2 and they said yes absolutely theyd do it and it was the same 149 dollar mail in package, they adjust air fuel mixture, torque curves, shift point etc
I haven't done h2 yet but did vette and it was well worth it, got pcm back in less than a week they shipped it back the day after they got it, call them they can answer better than I can
that's the link
there is a form you print out that asks all about your vehicle, what mods it has, what octane gas you use they tune pcm accordingly, very cool guys to deal with

Last edited by yoymon; 06-09-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:52 AM

I will also chime in and say that ECS (East Coast Supercharging) is a reputable company..... I have been into Corvettes the past 17 years and very involved over on corvetteforum.com. ECS has a great reputation in the community and is known for their tuning and supercharging packages. For those looking for another reputable "mail order" tune you can check out Nelson performance: nelsonperformance.com, they are known for truck tuning.

Quick Reply: Predator Wake Up Kits