Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

My 2009 Hummer H2 Sedona Metallic **PICS**

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Smile My 2009 Hummer H2 Sedona Metallic **PICS**

Okay guys, here is my 2009 Hummer H2 Luxury in Sedona Metallic. You may have seen where I have posted a thread regarding the rarity of this color, but to my knowledge this is a 1 of 3 ever made in this color. It currently has 69xxx miles, and I picked it up last week. It has every available option you can get on a 2009 H2. Just put some Nitto Terra Grappler's on it as well. Sorry it is somewhat dirty, I have yet to fully detail it yet!

Old 03-08-2015, 05:48 PM

Dude, your H2 caught the flu because that's sick!

Everything I read about the wheels online was that they are 22s, but your pics confirm they are 20s. I'm moving away from 20s, but man those make me want to find a nice highway tire & run 20s again! How are the nittos riding btw?

Can you get some pics of the electronical tilt on the steering column, heated steering wheel & anything else? I'm just curious to see how they look in real life.

Talk about one special vehicle. You're one of the select few who has one.

Old 03-08-2015, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller
Dude, your H2 caught the flu because that's sick!

Everything I read about the wheels online was that they are 22s, but your pics confirm they are 20s. I'm moving away from 20s, but man those make me want to find a nice highway tire & run 20s again! How are the nittos riding btw?

Can you get some pics of the electronical tilt on the steering column, heated steering wheel & anything else? I'm just curious to see how they look in real life.

Talk about one special vehicle. You're one of the select few who has one.
They are 20" wheels. They actually ride great, I am very surprised. I will get some pictures up of those as well.

Old 10-24-2020, 08:46 PM

This vehicle is up for sale again. And it will be mine.

Old 10-25-2020, 08:05 PM
Old 10-25-2020, 09:22 PM

That’s the one. Picking it up Friday

Old 10-25-2020, 09:57 PM

Check under it well for rust/ salt damage. It comes from a area that uses salt in winter and looking at the back loops on the rear bumper - you can see the rust.

this is by far one of the best color combos they made -hopefully it’s “lightly salted” and free of frame rust

you may want to ask for pics under the hood - make sure she looks proper

if everything checks out - congrats

Old 10-25-2020, 10:42 PM

Yes I’ve already seen some of the corrosion I plan to do a full restoration on her including have the wheels refinished and undercarriage coated.

Old 10-26-2020, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Slawton
Yes I’ve already seen some of the corrosion I plan to do a full restoration on her including have the wheels refinished and undercarriage coated.
Not interested in the Hummer EV?

Old 10-26-2020, 12:51 PM

undercoating will not help if they just go over the rust with it. the rust needs to be removed as best as possible then treated. if not it will keep rotting under the undercoating. and that will make things worse with time.

Quick Reply: My 2009 Hummer H2 Sedona Metallic **PICS**