Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Fuse

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Default Fuse

I am a new owner as of weds 11/02/22 and I really love it. Can anyone tell me which fuse to check for using remote open/lock doors. I replaced battery in fob and still it wont work, I read to check the fuse but in looking at owners manual I dont see it. Thanks in advance if you know !!!!

Old 11-04-2022, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by estefumby
I am a new owner as of weds 11/02/22 and I really love it. Can anyone tell me which fuse to check for using remote open/lock doors. I replaced battery in fob and still it wont work, I read to check the fuse but in looking at owners manual I dont see it. Thanks in advance if you know !!!!
Welcome to HF.
Fuse to what............. like what Year, Model?

AND, like it says at the top of this section in the first Sticky Thread: This section of the forums is NOT for vehicle questions. It is where you can ask questions about HOW TO USE FORUM FEATURES ONLY!
Maybe you can try it again in the vehicle section that pertains to your vehicle? Meanwhile re-check what you did when swapping in the Fob Battery (is it in upside down?).

Old 11-05-2022, 04:43 AM
Default Fuse

[QUOTE=Doc Olds;396730]Welcome to HF.
Fuse to what............. like what Year, Model?

AND, like it says at the top of this section in the first Sticky Thread: This section of the forums is NOT for vehicle questions. It is where you can ask questions about HOW TO USE FORUM FEATURES ONLY!
Maybe you can try it again in the vehicle section that pertains to your vehicle? Meanwhile re-check what you did when swapping in the Fob Battery (is it in upside down?).[/QU

It is a 2003 H2, I chkd to make sure I didnt put battery in wrong and I didnt. I read that if the fob doesnt work to chk the fuse in the fuse box located at the end of the dash on drivers side. I looked at the diagram but not sure which one it is it really doesnt say, so I thought someone might know ???