Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

center console latch repair Bose question

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 10:05 AM
Default center console latch repair Bose question

I finally did it, bought a 2008 orange metallic H2 88k and love it- the center console will not latch unless I really slam it hard nothing appears broken or missing, lid just does not go down far enough to latch, -- what is the fix ?? The previous owner installed a Kenwood DDX 6906S --- nice, but you apparently have to be a computer genius to operate.== I have down loaded the owners manual, and I can read English, but I would have to pull off the road and spend 15 minutes figuring how to change anything, serious I have spent hours. I have the original Bose factory unit , not sure it works which could be a issue that can be fixed I suppose. Was navigation a option in 08 or did they all have them ? If I could reinstall the original Bose , get navigation, CD and Sirus satellite ., and back up camera I would be happy and I know how to operate that unit. What all does the original Bose system do? How do I find if I have back up camera and navigation ?? THANKS Bob BTW I keep this at my lake home in Crossville, Tennessee NOT SO CAL TN has great places to have fun driving,

Old 06-08-2021, 10:21 AM

you can just connect your phone to it and use it as you would your phone. waze, pandora, sirrius app, music.

Old 06-08-2021, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by bronxteck
you can just connect your phone to it and use it as you would your phone. waze, pandora, sirrius app, music.
Probably so, THANKS