Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Any Ideas For Locating This 2008-2009 H2 Part?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 02:29 PM

Yes, Definitely offer to worldwide, with less stress now that eBay has the Global Shipping Program. When it's delivered to the domestic shipping facility, I'm covered no matter what happens from there. Last year I sold a RARE corona typewriter folding tripod stand (only weighs 2 pounds) on eBay, I found in my FIL's tool chest while doing estate clean out. I did some research and found past sales for $200-$500. I sold mine for $1,400.00+shipping to a guy in Japan. He has been showing it off ever since, many pictures on his website>>> Corona tripod

Old 03-30-2022, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
Yes, Definitely offer to worldwide, with less stress now that eBay has the Global Shipping Program. When it's delivered to the domestic shipping facility, I'm covered no matter what happens from there. Last year I sold a RARE corona typewriter folding tripod stand (only weighs 2 pounds) on eBay, I found in my FIL's tool chest while doing estate clean out. I did some research and found past sales for $200-$500. I sold mine for $1,400.00+shipping to a guy in Japan. He has been showing it off ever since, many pictures on his website>>> Corona tripod

Very Cool.... Wonder if they make anything like that today?

Old 04-01-2022, 02:08 PM

I just wanted to chime in about the stickers. There are a ton of different people selling them, and I’m pretty sure if you look hard enough, you can find the matching icons. When you go to place the sticker on your button make sure you scrape the top layer really good on the button to make sure they are as bright as they can be. I have never felt that the stickers were any more dim then when the buttons had the original finish.

Old 04-01-2022, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Blackbus
I just wanted to chime in about the stickers. There are a ton of different people selling them, and I’m pretty sure if you look hard enough, you can find the matching icons. When you go to place the sticker on your button make sure you scrape the top layer really good on the button to make sure they are as bright as they can be. I have never felt that the stickers were any more dim then when the buttons had the original finish.

Old 04-02-2022, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Blackbus
Thanks for the advice. I'll stick with the original OEM stuff. Not impressed with the night time look from what I have seen. Plus..On my Corvette forum one of the guys is a GM Exertive who works in the parts area .. He posted this.. I'll copy paste it here for anyone who needs repair on OE equipment that is not available for the devices listed.....................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this GM has a refurbish and return program for the part

Important Update - GM Customer Care and Aftersales Remanufacture and Return (R&R)
Service
Updated Date Dec 12, 2018 18:00 ET
UPDATE:

- Fifty (50) new part numbers have been added to the R&R (Remanufacture and Return)
Program. To view the full list of part numbers associated with the R&R program, please
review the attached file titled R&R Part List with Submission Forms_Updated_12_10_2018.
- The HVAC repair center at the Dallavo Drive Facility is no longer part of the R&R program.
All parts associated with the Dallavo Drive facility have been removed from the R&R program
at this time.

To Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac U.S. Dealers:
GM Customer Care and Aftersales offers R&R service for parts with core shortages. The R&R
program provides Dealers with a service option for control module parts experiencing critical core
shortages. This includes Engine Control Modules (ECM), Throttle Actuator Control Modules (TACM),
Powertrain Control Modules (PCM), Body Control Modules (BCM), HVAC (Heating Ventilation and
Air Conditioning) Control Modules, and Blower Motor Control Modules.

The Dealer should remove and return the core/part to a designated location for Remanufacture and
Return (R&R).

Attached is an updated list of R&R part numbers and the correct R&R Form for each module.
NOTE: GM has multiple facilities that support the R&R Program. To guarantee timely repair, please
make sure you send the part to the correct corresponding location.

All units must be shipped with correctly completed form, included in box with unit.
All charges will be billed to six-digit account number (Dealer Code) on the appropriate R & R
form. The charges will show under the New R&R Part listed on the form.

COST: The cost of R&R service is equal to Dealer Price of the R&R Part Number. This pricing
information can be found in the Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC).

SHIPPING: All units should be shipped via the third-party billing account number listed on the
form—shipping by any other carrier will be at the Dealer's expense.

SHIPMENT TRACKING: To obtain tracking information, please contact ****.
TIMEFRAME: The average processing time is approximately 10 business days (2 weeks). Some
Headline Details Page 1 of 3

https://dealer.autopartners.net/port...US-9-4131.aspx 12/12/2018

Old 04-02-2022, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mark R
Not impressed with the night time look from what I have seen.
Did you see the 1 on Ebay? The weathered look.

Old 04-02-2022, 01:41 PM

Just found on eBay that looks good for only $50 shipped, needs touch up on the power button>>> OEM Temperature Control For Tahoe Assy Auto Dash Mnt $49.99